• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Paladin Questions

Andor

First Post
Did they ever errata Healing Font (Hospitaler PP)? I can't find it in the errata and "1d6 [ts] your Wisdom modifier." is obviously a typo.

Does the Healing Hands feat stack with the Hospitaler's Care feature?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Did they ever errata Healing Font (Hospitaler PP)? I can't find it in the errata and "1d6 [ts] your Wisdom modifier." is obviously a typo.

[ts] is a shorthand for the typographical symbol for multiplication; it got missed on a find-and-replace pass, apparently. 'ts' is short for 'times', so it should read 1d6 x your Wisdom modifier.

-Hyp.

Kordeth

First Post

What Hypersmurf said.

Does the Healing Hands feat stack with the Hospitaler's Care feature?

Yes. They're untyped bonuses, so they stack. A 16th-level hospitaler with Healing Hands adds double his Charisma bonus to the healing from his lay on hands.

Andor

First Post
Thanks guys. One more. ;)

The Radiant Pulse power (lvl 9 pg 95) is sustainable. Am I reading it correctly that sustaining it only repeats the secondary effect and does no further damage to the primary target?

If so it's more than a little odd, but I suppose it might be a heck of a minion killer.

Remove ads