[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor gives the hulking orc a puzzled look and then shrugs. Peabody bops his master gently on the back of the head with his tail. "Short memory hmm? Well, perhaps for some things. Oh, wait, you joined us back at the froggy battle, didn't you? :) Your aid was most appreciated there, but I don't recall having the chance to become better acquainted with you. No matter, we'll remedy that anon, I suppose. And, um OWW, Peabody!" Emagor rubs the back of his head where he was 'bopped.'

Malachei

First Post
Schnickschnack has been studying the map for the last moments, holding it in various angles and muttering to himself, before he exclaims "Wunderbar! Now we know our precise location. What a good start for an expedition, ja?" He then starts to expand the map, drawing an arrow for north, or what he defines as north, and including various symbols as map keys.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Elaith crosses his arms to keep from putting them over his ears. All the chattering has him a little on edge and it doesn't help being stuck inside this odd structure.

With a dour expression he keeps alert of the area around the group. Perhaps a change of focus will drown out the talking a bit.

Leif

Adventurer

"Excuse me, Professor Schickschnak Schabernack-give-the-dog-a-bone, but may I see the map?" Once he has it, Emagor will be careful to hold it out of the reach of the Gnome so that it can't be defaced any further. "No offense, Professor, but our very survival may depend upon this map, so it just won't do to go monkeying around and scribbling on it." Emagor then turns to the others, "Now...who here knows which way we should be going?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pointing to the direction that they came from, Earmy asks, "Have you looked to all possible areas the way you came from?"

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn refrains from joining the chaos of the direction choosing having nothing to add that would help. He nods at Elaith in sympathy.

Leif

Adventurer

Not hearing a viable response, Emagor lowers the map to the Professor and says, "Which way, Professor Schabernack?"

Remove ads