[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
“No, apparantly they are not,” the elf says.

He stands almost six feet tall, with bluish grey hair and hazel eyes. He is dressed in studded leather armor and has a rapier at his side, as well as a dagger and a small crossbow. His athletic figure mixed with his elven grace makes for a quite formidable appearance.

As he turns to the adventurers, he addresses them in a friendly tone.

“Greetings, and well met. I assume, you are trapped in here as well?”

Scotley

Hero
A Halfling, tall and well proportioned for a race stands with Emagor and Grynth. He shares the dark hair and eyes as well as the wiry athletic frame with his Stongheart kinsmen, but there the resemblance ends. He has the pale skin of one who spends a lot of time under ground. He has a serious set of his jaw and a face that rarely smiles. He has the solemnity one expects in a funeral director. In his clothing he favors the patterned fabrics so popular with other Halflings, but in more muted earth tones. He has on stone gray as well as the dark browns and russets of soil or the ecru and beige of sand or clay. His feet are bare. A book with the title "Popular Hymns and spiritual poems of the Sword Coast" protrudes from a jacket pocket.

He relies on a finely made chain shirt and a wooden shield painted with the hound’s device of Urogalan in charcoal gray on a light gray background for defense. For protection from the elements he wears a low broad brimmed hat of reddish brown relieved by a darker hatband with a sand colored geometric pattern and a cape the gray of gravestones. He carries a long spear and other weapons hang from a broad belt held up with leather braces. These other weapons include a pair of stout oak handles surmounted by chains ending in spiked balls of dark metal, one large and one small along with a coiled leather whip. About his neck on a thick chain is a silver medallion with the symbol of Urogalan. Despite his somber disposition, he nods pleasantly and says, "Eldwyn Billbuckle at your service. I believe we have lost our way and may indeed be trapped, but that remains to be seen." A shaggy riding dog in leather barding and a military saddle sniffs curiously at you.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Earmy, presently of New Phlan. have you seen a gnome that looks like <enter description of gnome here> ? He is our traveling companion and we seem to have become seperated.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor runs his fingers through his short flaxen hair as Peabody appears to be blowing his nose in Emagor's right ear. Emagor immediately jumps, his lithe, slender frame contorting hideously as he does so, so that it looks as if all of his arms and legs might just fly off his body in different directions. "Stop that Peabody! Remember what the doctor told you about that?" Quickly recovering his composure, Emagor strikes a pose and tries to look decidedly bored with iguanas in general. "Anyway, Earmy, don't all Gnomes look alike? Hmpf! Never had much use for those sawed-off little buggers - did I mention that they're little? ....ahhhh, I mean, um, ahhh.... Of course HALFLINGS are much nobler fellows and always a real treat to have around, isn't that so, Eldwyn?" Peabody tucks his snout under his foreleg and snickers quietly,"hehehehehehe."

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn can't help but smile slightly at his friend's antics, "What my companion is trying to say is that we have not encountered such a Gnome here. We have spent considerable time in New Phlan, but I do not believe we have made his acquaintance." He makes a sweeping gesture. "So how do we find the root of the trouble and get out of here?"

Scott DeWar

"Ah, yes. The root of the trouble should be first. Perhaps we need to pool our resources together and then head in a direction you have not been yet. We literally just got here, minus our gnome friend, so we have a map that looks like this."

Earmy holds up a sheet of paper with the room he and Eldwyn are standing in. It is otherwise blank.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Forsooth! We must guard that map with our very lives! Eldwyn, remind me to cast a spell on that map later to determine the nature of its formidable dweomer! If we're going to die protecting something, we might as well know all about it beforehand." ;)

Peabody just looks bored and snifs his butt. (Not sure if iguanas do that or not, but it seemed appropriate for a disinterested lizard to do.)

OOC: Earmy suspects that Emagor may not be totally serious about this.

Scott DeWar

Earmy is not so sure peabody is associating with somone with all the cards in his deck. poor iguana.

Remove ads