Gamescience Dice?

JoeGKushner

First Post
So who has Gamescience Dice by the old Lou in stock? I went up to the old hobby store, Games Plus and the maestro wasn't sure if GS was still in bussiness. Game Science web site is still under construction so I'm not too sure about dat.

So where to get the old school dice?

JoeGKushner

First Post
Anyone use them? I've used quite a few places in the past but never heard of them until I did a search as well.

And the site that the Gamescience takes you to is pretty... well, I don't want to say ugly, but doesn't seem organized very well.

Hawke

Explorer
After those videos I took a look to purchase some... sure was great at selling them to people like me. I saw some prices and figure I'll hold off since my in-person games wont start for who knows... all online at the moment.

underthumb

First Post
Anyone use them? I've used quite a few places in the past but never heard of them until I did a search as well.

And the site that the Gamescience takes you to is pretty... well, I don't want to say ugly, but doesn't seem organized very well.

Yes, I should have mentioned that my friend bought a few precision six-sided dice from them. Transaction went fine. Obviously, that's just one data point, but it's better than nothing.

galaga88

Explorer
Unless you know something I don't...

To purchase individual dice, visit Gamestation. Sets coming soon to your FLGS (friendly, local game store)!

Try this URL:

www.gamescience.com -  Opaque Role-Playing Dice

I just bought the last colors I didn't have through that link shortly after posting they were in stock yesterday, so it's bound to work. If it still gives trouble, their store is actually hosted through Amazon. Do a search on there for "Gamescience Dice"

JoeGKushner

First Post
I noticed that Amazon had the dice. By yeah, that link, when you go to buy, takes you to the store. And deh be out of the ones I'm looking for.

bh2

First Post
I bought 3 sets for Christmas and am very happy with said purchase. I bought them from the same online store (amazon run) that has been linked to previously.

Remove ads