Gamescience Dice?

grodog

Hero
You can call Lou and order directly from him, too: I did this a few months ago, after I'd heard that he was retiring (from some folks who talked with him at GenCon).

gamestationnet

First Post
ordering

Hey guys - GameScience will be owned and operated fully by GameStation by the end of March. You can only get the dice through GameStation (or retailers who have older stock, which is identical to newer stock), because Lou stopped selling to anyone else a few months ago. GameStation WILL revamp the GameScience site - it was thrown together quickly (obviously) in order to keep Zocchi happy. Also, FLGS's should have precision gaming dice in stock by summer. If they don't, ask!

And yes, GameStationNet is hosted with Amazon right now - through our site or through Amazon, the checkout is with them. Hope that clears some things up for you.

gamestationnet

First Post
We are in central Kentucky, Leitchfield in Grayson County. Small town off the Western KY parkway, an hour south of Louisville. We have a warehouse, and did have a retail store, but it closed this January.

If you haven't seen the videos I posted on YouTube from last GenCon, here are the links. This is Lou giving his standard sales pitch - very informative, as well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2fxoNHIuU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-D7N1e3dk[/ame]

Last edited:

Opaque Gamescience dice are my favorite. I've been using a green set for years, but I also picked up a hot orange set from Lou at OwlCon 2009. His booth was packed with cool stuff -- by far the best vendor booth of the con. Mythmere -- the lucky bastard -- bought a Holmes Basic that had a near-mint rulebook and a monochrome B1 (along with Dungeon Geomorphs, B3, and an obscure pad of character record sheets). I think he also picked up the Gamescience version of Tegel Manor, and I picked up some original Judges Guild maps for the City State.

Obryn

Hero
I'm about to place an order, but I have to ask - is there a quality guarantee?

I know about the moulding mark, and that doesn't worry me. But at least one of the gamescience d20's I've bought recently (from the now-out-of-business AdvancingHordes, which is why I didn't complain) has bulging sides... Like someone inflated the die a little bit.

-O

Solodan

First Post
Seems like the only kind you can get really are the uninked ones - which is fine. I just ordered 2 sets :) Gotta love the sharp corners and the better rolling.

Remove ads