[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

CaBaNa

First Post
This is an interesting little arena Ata, Extra monsters, Tight and open spaces... it's well thought out. I like the shadows though I know not what they do, but they seem important.

IG smooth move!:D

I hope the other tourney match is as fun as this one...;)

Atanatotatos

First Post
I sure hope so too! Each arena has a few little surprises...

Btw, cabana, I forgot to answer your question:
[sblock=cabana]About flying while squeezing: I understand that the rules do not specify that a hovering creature can't squeeze... but using some common sense, how can a large creature spread its wings in a 5ft corridor? It just doesn't seem right...That said, you don't have to squeeze where you are now.[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
I hope the other tourney match is as fun as this one...;)

Could one use the word "fun" to describe the deadly dance of death that is our match, each move paired with a perfect and lethal counter move that would make the greatest tacticians of history weep at its terrible beauty.

Well...if one could, then you might say we're having fun.

:p

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I know I'm certainly enjoying our fight :D

Also, a heads up that I'm planning to be moving the beginning of this week, and I'm not sure how long it will take or how much internet access I'll have during the move, and once I get where I'm going. I'll let you all know when I'm fully back.

I'm not sure how you want to handle my turn if/when it comes up while I'm gone ... I might be able to get to a computer long enough to put something together. Hopefully that will keep things going enough ...

industrygothica

Adventurer
So how's everything going with the other battle? Ours is moving along famously, if not a bit slowly. I have a suspicion that things are about to pick up a bit though...

-IG

Atanatotatos

First Post
Unfortunately the other arena is progressing quite slowly. Sessadore had to move and was absent for a few days, we're currently waiting for Atriden. 6 rounds played, I think.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases