[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

renau1g

First Post
See I'm actually very interested to see how it goes, because without an extended rest, it becomes much more strategic, you can only use 1 item daily power, surges don't reset, but if a player finds himself near defeat in round 1 he can "go nova" and possibly overcome the others... there's definitely a fine line to be walked and I find it very challenging (in a good way)
Edit: Oh yeah IG, you suck, making me waste that big damage roll :(

CaBaNa

First Post
two (2) item daily powers, Paragon tier.

Way more fun to have no extended rest. (makes the second round shorter as well)

What level will the next one be at? I am really interested in an Epic battle.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
An Epic battle could be quite interesting, with all the temporary resurrection powers out there ;)

I also think it's a lot more interesting to not have an extended rest between the two rounds, though it might make the second round longer with less daily powers.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I suppose someone should mention that Oni and Atriden beat Cov and I ... oh wait. I guess I just did that. ;)

So, you other guys hurry up and finish your match so we can fight someone for bronze. :angel:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
:p At least it wasn't as one-sided as the Monster Mash :D

And I did (temporarily) take down Atriden's character after it was just me.

I think I did quite well, considering the circumstances.

Atriden

First Post
Hehe, I am already looking forward to the next match! And this time, I wont be making so many mistakes, there are so many abillites I forgot to use during the fight, which I wont forget against our next foes ;) .

Lord Sessadore, yes, you were one annoying guy! I was so surprised you could handle yourselve so well alone. I must say I am pretty impressed!

Remove ads