[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Atanatotatos

First Post
As you will have realized by now, you're really close to each other. So before updating to the next round I want to see where both IG's and Cabana's character end up moving so that you can see your relative positions on the map.

industrygothica

Adventurer
In an email from CaBaNa said:
I'm borrowing computers to keep up on my email and school work, my computer screen cracked and is in the shop until they fix it and send it back. You are welcome to NPC to keep things moving.

So I can either respectfully forfeit, or see how long it takes them to kill me by myself. I'm not running two characters at this level.

Preferences?

-IG

covaithe

Explorer
Surely we can find a ringer to fill in for Cabana until he returns? I'd happily volunteer, but that might not be appropriate in these circumstances...

renau1g

First Post
So I can either respectfully forfeit, or see how long it takes them to kill me by myself. I'm not running two characters at this level.

Preferences?

-IG

It would be pretty difficult to run two PC's at this level (I agree). It'd probably be a week or so until we could get someone in. I don't want this to end in a forfeit either. Can we try to bring someone in, but in the mean time maybe Ata can use at wills for his actions?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Another email from cabana says his computer parts are in and he should be back online by Tuesday. Given that that's another week, whatever you guys want to do is fine with me. Though the opportunity to roll something more than a stealth check would be nice...

-IG

Atanatotatos

First Post
Maybe you could npc onyx for a couple of turns, ig? I know playing two characters at this leavel is not so easy, but maybe if it's just for a few days...?

Remove ads