Constables of the 14th Ward Part 3

Rhun

First Post
With a few whispered words to his beloved Meda, Braevil's shiny steel buckler begins to glow, casting off light as if it were a torch.

Cast light

Scotley

Hero
The light of your magic throws back the shadows and reveals a few clues. A broken wooden mug, couple of puddles of spilled beer, a discarded shoe and a some greasy chicken bones smelling vaguely of a peppery sauce litter the floor of the passage. Another break in the wall appears ahead. A trickle of water flows from the break into the passage and away. A damp earthy smell reaches you as you approach the break. An opening made by a few crumbling bricks appears to have been widened on purpose. A low natural cave space is beyond. A few large fungi grow within the damp space. Water drips from the ceiling. The smell of stale beer and urine is strong here.

Rhun

First Post
"We appear to be on the right track," says Brae quietly. "I'll tell you though, when I signed on to be a Constable I never envisioned that I would be tracking down beer bandits in the depths below the city."

Scotley

Hero
"We appear to be on the right track," says Brae quietly. "I'll tell you though, when I signed on to be a Constable I never envisioned that I would be tracking down beer bandits in the depths below the city."

OOC: You say this despite having seen your DM's at play?

Fenris

Adventurer

"Me neither, but hey the job does have more benefits than they tell you about." replies Braz with a grin.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul carefully walks through the muck, "I get something nice to wear and suddenly we're in the sewers again."

Remove ads