Constables of the 14th Ward Part 3

Leif

Adventurer
Bravos at The Polished Staff - DeWayne Dumas

DeWayne winks at Soulfetter and says, I was just noticing that you do have a pretty mouth!" ;)

[sblock="Deliverance"]Yes, it's a reference to "Deliverance"![/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
DeWayne winks at Soulfetter and says, I was just noticing that you do have a pretty mouth!" ;)

[sblock="Deliverance"]Yes, it's a reference to "Deliverance"![/sblock]

[sblock=Leif and Mowgli]
A Deliverance reference from a guy in Arkansas, what a surprise. You know that is part of why I DIDN'T move to Arkansas :p

BTW what I show up and everybody else leaves? [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif and Mowgli]
A Deliverance reference from a guy in Arkansas, what a surprise. You know that is part of why I DIDN'T move to Arkansas :p

BTW what I show up and everybody else leaves? [/sblock]
[sblock=Fenris]Har-de-har-har! You do know that "Deliverance" was set in Tennessee, or Georgia, or someplace that's NOT Arkansas, don't you? ;)[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=Fenris]Har-de-har-har! You do know that "Deliverance" was set in Tennessee, or Georgia, or someplace that's NOT Arkansas, don't you? ;)[/sblock]

[sblock=Leif]
Yes, Georgia. But I have seen southern Arkansas with my very own eyes. The only reason they didn't set Deliverance there because there were too many snakes!:p

Ok so you got an Of Mice and Men, a Deliverance reference, I got a Star Wars, better move us on before the Monty Python comes out ;)
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
Yes, Georgia. But I have seen southern Arkansas with my very own eyes. The only reason they didn't set Deliverance there because there were too many snakes!:p

Ok so you got an Of Mice and Men, a Deliverance reference, I got a Star Wars, better move us on before the Monty Python comes out ;)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Fenris]Ok. "And now for something completely different!" :D[/sblock]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Tau arrives to find the others eating breakfast. He had been informed last night that his spell research had been in vain. They had found what they thought the actual problem was and would investigate it in the morning. Thus Tau arrives prepared for an excursion into the 13th Ward. "Greetings." he says quietly to the others on his team as he passes. He takes a seat that is farthest from the Bravos because he doesn't know them very well and is a bit intimidated.

[SBLOCK=Tau's Current Status]Location: ??
Initiative: ?
HP: 37/37
AC: 14, FF: 12, Touch: 12 [+2 vs Ranged]
F/R/W: +7/+5/+9

Currently Active Spells:
Primal Hunter, Primal Instinct (+5 to Climb, Jump, Swim, Initiative) [24 Hours]

Memorized Wizard Spells [3+3 0th, 2+2+3 1st, 1+1+3 2nd] (Caster Level: 6)
0th (DC 15): Detect Magic, Launch Bolt, Prestidigitation, (Caltrops), (Acid Splash), (Acid Splash)
1st (DC 16): Shield, Fist of Stone, Nerveskitter, Persistent Blade, (Mage Armor), (Grease), (Wall of Smoke)
2nd (DC 17): Alter Self, Melf's Acid Arrow, (Glitterdust), (Web), (Cloud of Bewilderment)

Memorized Archivist Spells [4 0th, 4+1 1st, 3+1 2nd] (Caster Level: 6)
0th (DC 15): Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Light, Cure Minor Wounds
1st (DC 16): Produce Flame, Entangle, Primal Hunter, Faerie Fire, Lesser Restoration
2nd (DC 17): Cure Moderate Wounds, Primal Instinct, Mirror Image, Flaming Sphere
[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer

"Well, looky there," says DeWayne Dumas, "It's that new feller. Hey, Newbie, have you got your bronze badge all shined up? I heard that Old Ironbritches was going to have an inspection this morning!"

Fenris

Adventurer
"Well, looky there," says DeWayne Dumas, "It's that new feller. Hey, Newbie, have you got your bronze badge all shined up? I heard that Old Ironbritches was going to have an inspection this morning!"

Braz growls at DeWayne. "New or not DeWayne, he's an Alpha and you'll keep a civil tongue in your head and treat him as an Alpha or I'll shove your iron badge so far up your arse I'll have to shove Gee-Wayne up there to fetch it."

Leif

Adventurer

DeWayne, suffering under the blistering heat of Braz's rebuke, suddenly gets very, very interested in the contents of his porridge bowl. "Just tryin' to have a little bit of fun, that's all," he mutters under his breath.

OOC: Good Show, Fenris! Quick, somebody give that man an experience point or three! I would, but I just did in the last day or so. (Incidentally, you can now receive multiple points for the same post, too!)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Bravos at The Polished Staff - Gee-Wayne Dumas

"Aww, please don't do that, Cap'n Alfa Braz, Sir! I don't even like to smell DeWayne's arse from a distance! I sure don't want to be shoved up that nasty hole!"

Remove ads