• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Looks like Phar beat the enemy, but he's behind Quinn. He will attack with his bow (+9 or +10 within 30' for 1d8+1 or 2 within 30'). I may not get another chance to post this weekend, so please roll for me when the time comes.
It's your action for Phar.

The rooks above Phar are within 30 feet, but the rooks have Concealment (20% miss chance). The two rooks hopping up and down on the rafters in front of the damaged opening in the roof are not within 30 feet. Which would you prefer?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am still having problems with my WiFi place. I am at the local public library, so things are choppy. My WiFi place allows Facebook to get through so I have been in contact with Knightfall, so please be patient with me.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The rooks above the PCs attack next. However, since both Quinn and Aureus have readied actions, both attack before the rooks can get in their own attacks. Quinn first. I'll roll for both in a bit. Breakfast, first.

Initiative Order (Round 1 [Revised])
Phar:18
Quinn: 16 (readied action)
Aureus: 16 (readied action)
Rook-harpies (above the PCs) [x3]: 16
Caerth: 15
Lorien: 14
Rook-harpies [x2]: 12

Last edited:

Remove ads