Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ack, I really suck at keeping up with the game... I have to do long and physically rough days at work so I'm usually too tired to think about this when I get home. I'll try to keep up and post something again in a few days...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ack, I really suck at keeping up with the game... I have to do long and physically rough days at work so I'm usually too tired to think about this when I get home. I'll try to keep up and post something again in a few days...
No worries. I was going to post something tonight, but I got distracted by my other PbP game on The Piazza and fiction writing. I'll likely post next sometime on the weekend (or maybe Friday).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
With the wax in the PCs ears, I believe I stated previously that Listen checks will be at -2. However, Will saves vs. any sonic effects have a +2 bonus.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ah, thanks. I'll post in few hours
It's all good. Today is turning into a busy day. The cleaning lady is here today and my sister and I are going out later with my dad for her birthday. My next post won't be until much later today or early tomorrow.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I rolled Listen and Spot Checks for all the PCs. Aureus, Caerth, Lorien, and Phar all saw and heard the rooks. Quinn failed both his checks. No surprise round since the rooks heard the PCs coming up the stairs.

Roll for initiative!

Rooks Initiative: 1+2=3 (Damn it!)

Note that I'm working on a project today, so I won't be looking at this again until in the evening.

Last edited:

Remove ads