Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I too am wondering if Demongirl and Duskblade were really Rev alts.:hmm:

I think that guy called "Superfeak"(Meant to be "Superfreak" but there was a typo) is also a Rev alt given "his" connection to Desert Hare.
I think that it's a given that Superfreak was an alt.

I also say a connection with Hare being black and Rev's preference for black women stated some time ago.
I would also like to assure everyone that I am real and am not an alternate account for anyone.:)
But are you man or woman?:p
Yeah, I know. Maybe we can see if anyone would do that for us.

Well some of the others (if they are alts) are more broad parodies. Looking at the membership of the Hive group just makes me wonder about some of them. I'm not going to name any more names just in case I am cast wild aspersions. But there's a fair number of very brief posters who came, posted a lot, and then disappeared. Many of them have names that seem derivative of other Hivers. And some of them have stories that seem . . . unlikely. And certainly none of them posted pictures of themselves. I understand that there are defininte reasons that some people don't wish to do so . . . it just leaves that always lingering doubt.
I think we have grounds to be suspicious of a lot of the late comers that didn't stick around.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I think that guy called "Superfeak"(Meant to be "Superfreak" but there was a typo) is also a Rev alt given "his" connection to Desert Hare.
Well, yeah. I assumed he was a given. Just meant to provide verisimilitude.

And of course then we get Rev having akward discussions with himself about their breakup.

I know it's already been suggested that he needs help. But the more I look into it, the more that I'm thinking that he has serious, serious mental issues. Like if he were ever to branch this behavior into the real world, "a danger to himself and others" kind of issues.

I wonder if Kida was real. Or just another illusion. I think somebody in Charles' family should be aware that he may be losing it.

I trusted Rev. I even added him to my unofficial contact list should something happen to me. I had begun to think of Hare like a sister, someone I could share things with. I'm hurt and I'm angry and it's EXACTLY why I don't f***ing trust people.

Now as for the giggity... I know I drive a lot of it. After reading some things I see its not welcome. I apologize if I drove anyone away and I will remain giggity-free from now on.
Well, I am not most interested in participating in Giggity. But if others like it, why should I bother? I wouldn't be surprised if Rev was a little bothered by it because he wasn't in the focus, maybe that triggered his actions. Still a childish behavior, but maybe that is within what we have to expect of it. It still creates the "boy that cried wolf" and the "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" problems. - But that doesn't mean you or anyone of us did anything wrong.[/Armchair psychology]

And besides, I am still spending too much time on EN World and CM to be good for me (and my productivity) ;)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
For the record, I am real. I'm not quite certain on how we go around proving it though. I kinda want a 'Certified 100% Genuine Hiver' tag, but it's probably just a pipe dream.
I think this is one of the harder parts. That long standing members are going to feel the need to prove themselves to everyone else. Or some will stop trusting the rest of us.

hafrogman

Adventurer
ahah but your Ok cupid profile proves it ;)
To a degree. Technically it could all be faked, too.

But

1) It wasn't just about me. I'd kind of like to KNOW (as opposed to believing) that the people I talk to are real, too. But we can't ask everyone to join OKC.

2) In the end, what does genuine mean? Reveille could have been telling us the truth with his name/pictures/life, etc. But in the end, he was the least genuine among us.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah I saw the highly unlikelyness of the coma thing but thought I'll give my support its not gonna hurt me one way or the other.

It'd be nice to get a list from a Mod of all the alts he used just to know

Only way to be sure is to have a mod or admin look at their IP addresses and see if they match with Rev's. That's how we or Blackrat rather caught Hare. I'm not certain that they are alts. If they are he slipped up with Hare but has been pretty good with the others.

I have asked advice from Piratecat on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads