Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I imagine you're feeling somewhat uncomfortable right now. :erm:
That's what she said?
Giggity.

I think that a certain amount of giggity is to be expected in the Hive. Trying to eradicate it would be counter productive. It just can't be overflowing. Intersperse the giggity with the same kind of thoughtful and constructive posts that fill the rest of the Hive.

*tries to keep a straight face*

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Folks,

I understand your concern. He turns out to have had an awful lot of alts (although many of these had 0 posts.).

They'll all be handled, of course, including banning known ip addresses. I'm not sure if we're going to list them for you. Either way, I probably won't get back to you before next Tuesday about this.

In the mean time, the mods (including Darkness) know what to look for and are on the lookout for any new ones or any old ones we have missed. Email him or me if you have a specific concern.

Anyone else experiencing the slowness or is it just me?
Multiple IP searches.

Last edited:

Goldmoon

First Post
Well, I will be back later tonight. Bai Bai for now.:)

Bye Glaeros.

Well all the old guard here are genuine :)

What exactly constitutes "Old Guard"? Should we make a list?

I imagine you're feeling somewhat uncomfortable right now. :erm:

Uncomfortable is not the right word. I feel betrayed and angry and justified for my distrust of the world in general. Theres a lot I want to say but I just cant seem to find the words to properly express it.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Let's not start a witchhunt mentality, that serves no one and just ostracizes those who remain.
That's exactly the kind of thing I'd expect a witch to say! Now, hold this hot iron rod while I go gather up the rope for your noose.

Er, right.

Yeah, I guess the best thing to do is to just try and go about business as usual.

The_Warlock

Explorer
hafrogman said:
...I've got to wonder...

Does it really matter? We've had abject silliness, serious converse, thought provoking discourse, amusement, amazement, and occasional shock.

Someone was "Playing by Post" while others were just talking and living.

Is it a surprise? Shocking? Confusing? Sure.

Can it make you angry? Absolutely.

Maybe we lost a certain sense of innocence.

But if the rest of us have been acting true to ourselves, we haven't really lost anything here. We are still whoever we are.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That's what she said?
Giggity.

I think that a certain amount of giggity is to be expected in the Hive. Trying to eradicate it would be counter productive. It just can't be overflowing. Intersperse the giggity with the same kind of thoughtful and constructive posts that fill the rest of the Hive.

I agree.
Folks,

I understand your concern. He turns out to have had an awful lot of alts (although many of these had 0 posts.).

They'll all be handled, of course, including banning known ip addresses. I'm not sure if we're going to list them for you. Either way, I probably won't get back to you before next Tuesday about this.

In the mean time, the mods (including Darkness) know what to look for and are on the lookout for any new ones or any old ones we have missed. Email him or me if you have a specific concern.
Thank you for what you've done. :)
What exactly constitutes "Old Guard"? Should we make a list?
That's not going to help.

Uncomfortable is not the right word. I feel betrayed and angry and justified for my distrust of the world in general. Theres a lot I want to say but I just cant seem to find the words to properly express it.
We all feel betrayed, angry and hurt. We're all trying to deal with this in the best ways we can.

Goldmoon

First Post
Anyone else experiencing the slowness or is it just me?

I always experience slowness out here.

That's what she said?
Giggity.

I realize that we have giggity from time to time but I was responsible for 90% of it I'm sure. I just want to make sure everyone feels welcome here.

On another note, I'd like to confess that when all the voting shenanigans were going on for the womens deathmatch, I had one of the guys create an account to vote for me. It was just the one vote and he didnt vote when the new polls were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads