Phaezen

First Post
Slow night in the Hive, slow week in the hive

*gets out his guitar and plays a slow blues groove*

*heads off to sleep*

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I guess everyone is doing mid terms, or going on vacation or doing finals like I've been doing.

I was sort of waiting for someone to change the subject away from poles. I woulda done it, but I don't really have anything interesting to talk about at the moment.

Well, I could talk about my dnd campaign, but I'm sure no one cares about that, so I'm not gonna.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was sort of waiting for someone to change the subject away from poles. I woulda done it, but I don't really have anything interesting to talk about at the moment.

Well, I could talk about my dnd campaign, but I'm sure no one cares about that, so I'm not gonna.
Talk about whatever you want. That's the point of the thread. Don't be shy. Tell us about your pole.:p

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Have I ever told you of my Drow Bard character? It was awesome. I actually managed to play a turn from fullblown drow evil to almost good neutral, and it all happened very naturally without forcing...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Have I ever told you of my Drow Bard character? It was awesome. I actually managed to play a turn from fullblown drow evil to almost good neutral, and it all happened very naturally without forcing...
Hey, Baby. Want to hear about my 161st level cleric?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads