I can't WAIT for this month's character builder update!

Remathilis

Legend
We get all those PHB2 goodies to play with, and am inpatiently waiting to play with devas, half-orcs, shaman and all those new goodies!

Is it Tuesday yet?

mac1504

Explorer
I feel the same. I'm excited to roll-up an Avenger for the first real DMNPC I've played in a long time.

I keep getting this feeling that the update will end up getting postponed though.

Asmor

First Post
The PHB2 in its physical form is nothing but a cruel tease to me, sitting there, filling me with ideas and not yet available on the character builder, and I'm too spoiled to actually work them out in pen and paper...

Thasmodious

First Post
Me too, how did this thing spoil us so quickly!

My group is starting back up a high level 3e game, converted to high paragon 4e and I shudder at trying to make 5 17th level characters without the CB.

Dannager

First Post
Unintended side effect of how awesome the Character Builder is: a general reluctance of gamers to build anything with new material until the 4th Tuesday of every month.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Tell me about it. On Tuesday, I'll be in San Bernardino CA visting my future in-laws. No update for me until the following Tuesday. Maybe I'll have to bring my laptop along and too a coffee shop...

Nymrohd

First Post
Really guys? I mean I love the character builder, but I have already statted several characters for fun., Maybe it's because I don't like the Character Sheet format.

Hawke

Explorer
I think this thread is a testament to how much we've wanted an official decent character generator for so long and how well they've done at implementing it.

Remove ads