• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Upcoming Adventures thread

LadyLaw

First Post
Rysethynn (L1 Dwarf Warden) is still hanging around as well, but I'm not in a rush. She's my second character, so I'm trying to let those with only characters go ahead. Also, based on her background, I'm not sure she'd fit with the current L1-3 group heading out just now. :p

LadyLaw

First Post
Nah, that's the problem. I think she'd rather avoid the gnoll and half-orc. She sort of has a burning hatred of orcs that very often extends to their half-bred children. All things considered, I'm not sure she'd be inclined to assist in this case.

Personally, I think the gnoll RP so far has been hilarious and awesome. I also think a conquistador kobold is great. With a different character I'd be all over it. I just don't think this particular character would fit the group.

Luinnar

First Post
A group with a defender class that can be sticky and another melee partner? How can I say no? I'll tentatively request to join, pending Jax's not dying in the next few posts of renau1g's game. Also, @ryryguy, join us for fun and profit!

Luinnar: Link to Jax's sheet. This is my second character (after Jezebel, naturally).
I reserved you a spot! As long as the dragon was not covering a trap door to the underdark (that is to say the adventure is almost complete), you are welcome to join. :) Just let me know if you change your mind or anything changes please.

LadyLaw, if you change you mind please let me know :)

Voda Vosa, sorry my adventure is not for your character level. Hopefully one will come along soon for you.

renau1g

First Post
I can attest to the adventure almost being complete. Unfortunately 3/6 of the party has disappeared throughout the adventure, but we're limping to the finish line. ;)

I figure within the next week or so it should be done (depending on my work schedule)

Luinnar

First Post
I can attest to the adventure almost being complete. Unfortunately 3/6 of the party has disappeared throughout the adventure, but we're limping to the finish line. ;)

I figure within the next week or so it should be done (depending on my work schedule)
A week or whatever is fine, thanks for letting me know :)

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Jax got enough xp to skip all of level 3 and go straight to 4. Hmm... I think it's a little on the high side for your adventure? Not too high though.I might be tempted to join another game in a higher level range. Still, I'm happy to join your group Luinnar, unless perhaps a 3-6ish group forms before we get started.

Luinnar

First Post
Jax got enough xp to skip all of level 3 and go straight to 4. Hmm... I think it's a little on the high side for your adventure? Not too high though.I might be tempted to join another game in a higher level range. Still, I'm happy to join your group Luinnar, unless perhaps a 3-6ish group forms before we get started.
Congratz!

It should be fine. I can easily scale the encounters and all that. Plus there is not a level 1 character in the group and it is not a dungeon crawl.

If you rather join a higher level group that is fine as well, your choice :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
My adventure still needs another approval. I have 1 from reanu1g, but need second yet.

Once Luinnar's group leaves the tavern I'll have to take a census and see who is left... and hopefully my adventure will be approved by then.

Yishim would love to join a party with a few level 3 and 4 or above characters in it. He is a Level 3 human illusionist wizard with tons of tactical control powers.

Remove ads