The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
It seems other judges don't like my (admittedly meager) adventure summary. I just resubmitted it as a complete, 3-page adventure summary. I'll get it rolling as soon as I get a second approval and Luinnar's group clears out.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Yishim would love to join a party with a few level 3 and 4 or above characters in it. He is a Level 3 human illusionist wizard with tons of tactical control powers.
I have 2 level 2s, 1 level 4 and 2 level 5s in my party and no pure controller. I don't know if that is high enough characters for what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
With the new flurry of adventures coming I don't think there are enough 1st level characters in the tavern, am I right? I'm toying with the idea of DMing one adventue from an old Dungeon magazine myself, but I can (and prefer) to wait a while to see if the idea of DMing stays.

pacdidj

First Post
There are at least 4 level 1 PCs in the tavern now, w/o adventures. I count:
Xander Kain - level 1 human cleric - DMDanW
Rysethynn - level 1 dwarf warden - LadyLaw
Auntie Mab - level 1 human rogue (warlock) - pacdidj
Devinihm - level 1 wilden druid - jkason

Nicely balanced party if you're thinking about running a level 1 adventure.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
HEY! What about blind elf? (chaos sorcerer)

Oh, I get it! It's let's go silently and he won't notice thing isn't it?

Or why would bunch of young people lug around old elf who probably preaches and nags all the time!

:angel:

Someone

Adventurer
Very well. I'll let the idea decant for a week or so before proposing it. I want to be sure I want to run it, I'd hate to grow bored halfwhile and have the temptation to cut and run.

Otakkun

Explorer
I'll get to work on that adventure I've had on my mind for some time now then. Level 1 it is.

I must warn you ... this will be my first time DMing a 4E adventure.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Very well. I'll let the idea decant for a week or so before proposing it. I want to be sure I want to run it, I'd hate to grow bored halfwhile and have the temptation to cut and run.

In the unlikely case anyone is waiting for an update on this, I won't be getting near the online DM screen in the foreseeable future. I'm not subscribed to the DDI and keeping track of all the errata and powers from sources I don't own would be extremely inconvenient, and DMing 4e looks like 10 times as time consuming as 3.X, which I find amusingly paradoxical.

Last edited:

Rapida

First Post
In the unlikely case anyone is waiting for an update on this, I won't be getting near the online DM screen in the foreseeable future. I'm not subscribed to the DDI and keeping track of all the errata and powers from sources I don't own would be extremely inconvenient, and DMing 4e looks like 10 times as time consuming as 3.X, which I find it amusingly paradoxical.
In my experience 4e is a lot easier to run since building encounters is much more streamlined than 3.X. Then again I'm using the DDI tools and that probably helps a great deal.

Remove ads