The Upcoming Adventures thread

Velmont

First Post
Actually, 3 level 2 and 3 level 3. And 3 leader among them, which might (or might not) be splitted, considering it has been lacking lately.

evilbob

Explorer
Has anyone done a recent census of the tavern? I have to admit it's difficult for me to tell what's going on in there. That might help with adventure planning as well.

renau1g

First Post
1) K’atzn’ii - Githyanki Warlock|Swordmage - striker/defender -RickRoll - 3/25 enter - 2nd PC
2) D'Keth - Githyanki swordmage (shielding)|wizard - defender/controller - Farce - 3/25 enter - 2nd PC
3) Li Zhenyu - half-orc monk - Striker - garyh - 4/4 enter - 3rd PC
4) Raijin - Genasi Sorcerer - Striker - johnmeier1 - 4/5 enter - 3rd PC
5) Kane - Bugbear barbarian 5 - striker - renau1g - 3rd PC
6) Wil Rando - half-elf bard 4 - leader - johnmeier1 - 2nd PC
7) Hergunna - human druid 4 - controller - ryryguy - 2nd PC
8) Mervin - human wizard 3 - controller - evilbob - 1st PC
9) Kruk - dwarven fighter 4.99 :devil: - defender - dimsdale - 2nd PC
10) Carolina - halfling rogue 4 - industrygothica - 1st PC

The first 4 are level 1's (Raijin's technically outside, but still looking for adventure). This is after Incarnation has grabbed his crew

I believe that's all. Tenchuu's got a f/u game for Kane, Wil, Hergunna, Kruk, and maybe Carolina. If Mervin could take one of the spots of one of the 3 leaders from Merryl's Rescue that would give one leader for the "Gith Twins and Friends Power Hour" (to quote garyh) and swap in a controller to their group? Rhole might work if he's level 3, or Bell if he stays 3. That would give all three groups the components for a fun group.

I'm sure "Gith Twins and Friends Power Hour" would appreciate it.

Last edited:

weldon

Explorer
Would it make sense to use a new "tavern" category on the character wiki pages to automate the roll call? Or is it doing it manually just as easy?

I suppose the danger would be players that do not update their character sheets, but DM's and Judges could check that for active adventures and encourage their players to edit their own wiki pages.

Remove ads