The Upcoming Adventures thread

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Adventure proposal submitted. If it's approved, I'll wait for Luinnar to get up and going first, then I'll see if I can get whoever is left in the Tavern rolling in mine.

Luinnar

First Post
I sent in my adventure proposal today. I will take about 5 characters of level 1-3. You don't have to wait for me Iron Sky if yours gets approved first :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Well the nature of my adventure will probably involve anyone still in the tavern, so I'd rather let you get a bunch first. :)

Antithetist

First Post
Adventures! Super awesome.

I'm mulling over the possibility of running an adventure in L4W sometime soon, but I'd like to wrap up my current LEB one and get another one started first. I'm green at this PbP DMing stuff, and I'm finding it kind of hard work, so I'd like to give myself a chance to learn the ropes a bit more before I take on two games at once.

Otakkun

Explorer
I'm currently working on an adventure for levels 1-2 about exploring some burried ruins.

Just need to get the format right and flesh out some more the NPCs and fluff text. Hopefully it shouldn't take more than a week or two.

Sanzuo

First Post
I am now taking sign-ups for my adventure, "Koganusan."

You should sign up for this adventure if you;
  • like old-school, roguelike, dungeon crawls
  • enjoy a challenge
  • want phat loots

You should not sign up if you;
  • can't stand crudely hand-drawn tactical maps
  • are afraid of monkeys
  • are a big, whiny, baby

Right now, the adventure isn't scaled for a particular level. Once I have a party assembled, the adventure can easily be made to accommodate a group of PCs roughly the same level. Not that it will make things much easier for you... :devil:

The Recruitment Thread is here.

Remove ads