Star Wars Classics: Tatooine Manhunt

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Grumbling for having to drag a body of another 'dosh, S'Sheer drops the carcass to the deck on their ship. So. What nows?

Shalimar

First Post
"The first thing would be to get off this station and out of range of the imperials that might notice that this nice Lieutenant went out and didn't come back. Assuming the captain is fine with that, I'd suggest a short Hyperspace jump to the nearest uninhabited system, and then we can start to process what exactly went wrong with this meeting...my first assessment is simply a lot."

"QB, could you put in a request for departure clearance for us? It'd look suspicious if we just blast out of the station and would likely pull the ties off of that Star Destroyer in pursuit."

"We should act like nergals, friendly and docile, following all instructions until we get one we can't follow, then fly as fast as we can."

"QB, once you come up with clearance, plot a jump to the closest uninhabited system. Your really the best with computers that we have, and I'm not too proud to ask for help, or to foist a job off on someone who can do it faster and quicker than I can."

possum

First Post
It takes about an hour before your ship is fully ready to take off, and much less time than that to complete a short mini-jump into the closest star system. Before you leave, however, you spot seven other small ships jumping out of the system. QB-4, continously monitoring the many channels for anything Imperial has discovered that the star destroyer Relentless has been heavily damaged and will require about three days of overtime work by the station's and Imperial mechanics to be fully spaceworthy again.

Remove ads