Star Wars Classics: Tatooine Manhunt

Ambrus

Explorer
The spherical astromech rotates its upper hemisphere alternatively to observe the progress of the battle and to focus on its ongoing search of the station's computer network.

[sblock=OOC]Standard action to block outgoing transmissions. Two swift actions, through the Gimmick talent, to issue two routine commands to request two pieces of information from the station's computer network. The first pertains to the station's space traffic control office's comm channel and flight departure protocols and the second to the current status of space traffic in the station's vicinity according to the STC office.

In case it isn't obvious, QB-4 is laying the groundwork for a speedy departure. The latter inquiry should also tell us whether any imperial craft are currently deployed from the Star Destroyer.
;)[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Stella swings her blades in a magnificent display of skill. The first vibroax severs the arm holding the vibroblade moving away from Stella's midsection while the second finds the bounty hunter's throat. Blood sprays onto Stella as her target falls to the ground.

Darryn rushes to Dana's side, medpack flying open, but it is apparent upon a closer look that the rebel agent is obviously dead. A dart sticking in her neck is the only sign of any damage on her. On her belt hangs a datapad.

Traffic control is monitoring the coming and going of several ships at the moment, a testament to the importance of the space station, but none of them are broadcasting any Imperial military signals. Getting out should be easy, as well, even in a quick hurry.

Ambrus

Explorer
The astromech swivels its top hemisphere to watch the female bounty hunter fall to the ground in pieces before turning back to regard its scomplink probe as it changes direction.

[sblock=OOC]OOC: I've kind of lost track of rounds, so I'll just post QB-4's next actions. It'll repeat the previous rounds actions, this time issuing commands to download information pertaining to the station's sanitation department's operational protocols as well as the whereabouts of the nearest disposal unit for bulk quantities of biological waste.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It became a showdown between the trandoshans and S'Sheer raises his rifle again to shoot at the bounty hunter... Only to have it jam. Realising his attempt was useless, S'Sheer rolls towards some cover to curse at his rifle, pulling frantically on the release to unjam it.

OOC: Fire (big miss)
Move to any cover that might be closest.

IC gives back to my critical hit... Nat. 1 this time :( 1d20+10=11, 3d10+5=28

drothgery

First Post
Saying a few words for the dead rebel agent, Darryn nonetheless takes her datapad and moves to help the most seriously injured of his companions.

possum

First Post
The Trandoshan bounty hunter is nearly hit by the attack, the bolt coming mere centimeters from his scaly skin. (-13 HP for him.)

He aims at the offending combatant, ignoring other--more vital--threats in the area in his rage. His shot comes extremely close to hitting the Kel Dor 1d20+13=26, 3d8+4=19

The officer breathes in a deep breath, seemingly regaining some of his composure. He urges the bounty hunter to keep firing on the rebel scum.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Managing to unjam the firing mechanism, S'Sheer raises the gun again and keeps firing at the trandoshan.

OOC: 1d20+10=17, 3d10+5=35 Frigging hell, why couldn't that be a better attack roll... Full damage, but it probably won't hit...

possum

First Post
OOC: Even a FP wouldn't make that hit. Question for all of you: since I kriffed this combat up royally, would anyone mind if I just skipped ahead?

Remove ads