Star Wars Classics: Tatooine Manhunt

possum

First Post
Seconds pass, the stench of ozone filling the air as blasterfire continues to erupt in the small hallway. It isn't long before both the Imperial officer and the Trandoshan bounty hunter fall to the superior numbers.

As the smoke clears from the area, it is now obvious to all that Dana is dead; a dart in her carotid artery having swiftly delivered a swift poison into her system. Darryn is left with her datapad in his hands.

drothgery

First Post
"Can you take a look at this?" Darryn asks, handing the datapad to Stella. He takes a look at any injuries his companions have suffered (and will make Treat injury checks and use medpacs as necessary).

Shalimar

First Post
Stella accepts the datapad, looking at it quizically for a moment and then slips it into her belt. "Examination should wait doctor. We should not allow ourselves to be found in such a compromising position." the apparently injured woman points out, not seeming to be too discomifted by her wounds."

"I suggest we make use of the airlock here to allow the...debris to drift away unnoticed. We can bring the Imperial and our contact back to the ship with us for a more thorough investigation. They could both have important information that would impact on how we proceed." she points out.

Bending down the small-framed woman quickly divests the male bounty hunter of his clothing and then begins putting it on over top of the man's uniform giving him a sloppy appearance. "I think it should be easy enough for Als and S'sheer to support a drunken man between them on their way back home while you and I help along his drunken companion."

possum

First Post
QB-4 is able to find out that the nearest trash disposal unit suitable for such large "waste" is a good deal of distance away. Any attempt to open the airlock meets with failure, and its likely that it has hastily been welded on the other side.

drothgery

First Post
OOC: It's still possible to go back the way we came, right? Only the air lock the imperail left through is welded shut?

"I suppose it's necessary." The doctor says to Stella. "I think we could keep the bodies on my ship for a few days, if we needed to."

possum

First Post
With only a few stares from the populace of the station, the group is able to make it safely back to the HWK, the body(ies) of the your opponents in tow, looking like drunken patrons.

Remove ads