Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Scotley

Hero
"I was looking for any enemies of the Sea Sorcerer. It seems I've found them. I thought perhaps there might be others, but it seems he's been cleaning house and killing off any of his people who might have become disloyal."

OOC: Please note that you are aware of the location of the Sea Sorcerer's Island and tower. It is on the charts you have aboard your ship.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

Gnurl clears his throat and blushes, "Ahh, never mind, we have charts to the island aboard our ship, I think..unless my memory is playing more tricks on me."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"I was looking for any enemies of the Sea Sorcerer. It seems I've found them. I thought perhaps there might be others, but it seems he's been cleaning house and killing off any of his people who might have become disloyal."

OOC: Please note that you are aware of the location of the Sea Sorcerer's Island and tower. It is on the charts you have aboard your ship.

"You mentioned gathering information to relay to those who might help destroy the Sorcerer. What information, if any, were you able to gather. And, why exactly were you being taken to him rather than just done away with?"

Scotley

Hero
"To answer your second question first, I don't know. They could have slain me easily enough. I presume they had orders to do otherwise. As for information, I was trying to figure out what he's doing now and what allies he might have at his disposal. I didn't find much. He's been taking revenge on some of his old allies, who didn't want to go back to following his orders after years of being ignored. He's got that flock of Gargoyles and a pack of local bully boys led by a minotaur out on the streets. I wasn't able to find out anything about what is happening within the tower itself."

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl shares Zurrik's curiosity. " 'On the streets' you say? Is this a city-dwelling Minotaur? I think I've met a few of those in my time, or maybe they shared a different part of their anatomy with a bull...."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Gnurl shares Zurrik's curiosity. " 'On the streets' you say? Is this a city-dwelling Minotaur? I think I've met a few of those in my time, or maybe they shared a different part of their anatomy with a bull...."

H'Roosh smiles at the Gnome's remark and exhibits a rare display of humor. "Now's not the time to share another story of your amorous exploits, Gnurl . . . we've got work to do!"

Leif

Adventurer

H'Roosh smiles at the Gnome's remark and exhibits a rare display of humor. "Now's not the time to share another story of your amorous exploits, Gnurl . . . we've got work to do!"
Gnurl glares vehemently at H'Roosh and says, "Amorous?? Why I....," then comes the dawn as he remembers what he said, "Oh no, no, no, no, no! You totally misunderstand me. But, ah, well, let's just let it drop. I'll stop digging before this gets any deeper." Poor Gnurl. Dammit.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Here in the Border Isle's far from the heart of the Empire, humanoids, even fairly exotic one's like Minotaurs are citizens.

The priest isn't sure where the gang might be. He's been avoiding rather than seeking them.

Remove ads