[Pathfinder] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast hp=18/18

"Alright men, let's keep it as brief as we can in here, make sure that this 'holy place' is undefiled and get back to our exploration. The Dwarves aren't paying us to muck around in their shrine, you know."

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade the rogue

".....You dwarves holding up okay in there.....? We've cleared out some gobbos, but ain't done yet...." Cade says, leaning into the room momentarily. Then he withdraws and closes the door, not wanting to risk whatever trouble could be stirred if he were to try taking anything from the shrine, with its apparent guardians present.

The rogue heads onward down the corridor, looking for the next room and checking over its door.

Arkhandus

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Cade's leery of testing his luck with whatever stingey dwarven guardians are in the shrine, or whatever traps they may have there.....he's not even going to bother sticking his head into the shrine-room long enough to get a good look after noticing the guardians (or statues, if that's what they are). So he just moves on to the next room, checking its door and such as described a few posts earlier.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

"I stand ready to lend my shoulder to opening the stuck door, if that is the will of the group. But I will say that any door so stuck probably hasn't been used lately, so there are likely no foes beyond it. And our mission here is to find the goblins infesting this place, after all."

OOC: Ray may not be the brightest bulb in the socket, but stuck doors, he knows!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"And who is to say our enemy didn't jam the door from the otherside, to prevent us from coming at them unawares, hmm?" Brawar says in responds to the warriors claim.

"Opening it will cause enough noise to alert anyone beyond or nearby."

Leif

Adventurer

Ray just shrugs. "I'm good at opening stuff and killing stuff. You smart guys set our route. I'll just do as I'm told."

Arkhandus

First Post
Cade mutters "Figures. Might be somethin' valuable in there, and we're jes' gonna leave it cuz it might wake more gobbos. We better check it on our way out, then......." He slinks up to the next door along the winding passageway, and examines it for traps or the like, before checking to see if it's locked.

Remove ads