L4W Discussion Thread IV

Theroc

First Post
HM; I don't think Rujah will ever trust a sailor with an eyepatch again. In fact, if he sees one again and they talk to him, they may well get a hammer in the face.

Fragsie

Explorer
I'm having trouble with the maths section for my Wis based ranged basic attack again, H.M.Gimlord sorted it out originally (getting it to look at my Wis rather than my Dex), but now that I've added a new implement, the maths isn't totalling up correctly. Could someone with a with a decent bonus roll on Knowledge: Wiki Coding for me please?
L4W:pC:psais (Fragsie) - ENWiki

Fragsie

Explorer
I think Growl (Garyh) and Skalisss (jryoung) are waiting approval for lvl 3, I'll be wanting to dish out some XP to them very soon so they could be looked at that would be really cool :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
My only approval currently isn't in the middle of the process yet. Talon is still waiting for his first approval for 2nd level, but its only been 3 weeks so far and I heard that character reviews were running about a month behind. So I expected it to be a little bit still.

Velmont

First Post
I finally have some time, and I will do some this week. I already start. But I warn that I won't bother to go into the history and find the oldest request. So expect things to go a bit faster with my help, but I might do some approval for people who are not waiting for long while other while passing by someone who have been waiting for a longer time. So sorry in advance for people I will skip just because I was not aware they was waiting for some time.

Remove ads