[Pathfinder] The Pleasure Prison of the B'Thuvian Demon Whore

Rhun

First Post
Rhun, I've always felt Blind Fight read cool in the book but was useless in play. Someone usually always has a torch or magical light, especially at higher levels. There are other ways in which Blind Fight comes in handy but honestly, those situations are pretty limited in terms of how often a person tends to see them during gameplay.

That was kind of my feel as well. Glad to see somebody agrees with me. I'll see if I can't find something a little more exciting. :)

Rhun

First Post
Hey CB, I changed Blindfight to Power Attack, since that feat actually seems a lot more usable to a single-handed weapon fighter in PF then it was in 3.5.

With that said, I think Vanessa's crunch is finished. Just need to work on the fluffy stuff now. :D

Rhun

First Post
CB you here? Also Rhun I believe there was a limit of 2,000gp for any one item. I think CB was deliberately excluding magic weapons.

Actually, I brought that point up, and CB was considering changing the limit:

Yes. I'll do a re-write after PC selection. Having read through the module, there's no way anyone will need a magic weapon in the early stages of the adventure but you'll DEFINITELY want one later. If I see equipment shortcomings as we play, I'm happy to fill my DM role by providing appropriate loot. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, I don't think many of the people in this are still around, honestly. Probably be better to start something fresh at this point.

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], could well be.

I'll have a bit of a think on whether to run this adventure, or DM either Burnt Offerings or something entirely different. More on this later. In the meantime, if any of you show me you're still around and still keen, I'll be watching this thread for posts and am certainly willing to resume play. Let me know.

Remove ads