[Pathfinder] The Pleasure Prison of the B'Thuvian Demon Whore

Tailspinner, on what page number did you find traits in your .pdf? I want to look them up in my hardcover. Hopefully, page numbers will prove to be analogous between the two.

Rhun

First Post
On an aside, CB...My PC is almost ready, but it looks like I'm going to have to drop the shield bashing. To do it well (actually, not even well...just adequately), it requires Two-Weapon Fighting, which I don't have the DEX to qualify for.

So it looks instead like my PC will just be more of the tank type...heavy armor and shield for a high AC, and probably a bastard sword since I have an extra feat now.

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner, on what page number did you find traits in your .pdf? I want to look them up in my hardcover. Hopefully, page numbers will prove to be analogous between the two.

Upon searching for the word "trait" in the PDF these are the pages and locations that I found this word:

Racial Traits:
14 - Step 2
20 - 4th paragraph
21 - Sidebar Title
22 - Sidebar Title
23 - Sidebar Title
24 - Sidebar Title
25 - Sidebar Title
26 - Sidebar Title
27 - Sidebar Title
33 - Night Vision
51 - Animal Companions

Personality Traits:
15 - Step 6
454 - Step 7

Traits:
21 - Alignment and Religion
24 - 1st paragraph
26 - Relations
380 - Alignment
430 - Desert Terrain

Nothing really that helps you much. If you need any other searches let me know. Although the hardcopy is something that I plan to get in the future, you can't beat the search power of a PDF :)

Tailspinner

This game is going to kick off after Thanksgiving on Monday, November 30. I'm the head chef for a Thanksgiving feast for 11 people, so look for intermittant posts from me until after turkey day.

The good news is that this gives a couple of you extra time to make tweaks to your PCs. Rhun, I'll trot over to the RG sometime this morning to have a look at your Shield Bash issue. Rangerjohn, thanks for letting me know that you're ready to have your character vetted--I'll do that over the coming weekend.

Rhun

First Post
Belay my last, Rhun. Didn't see a character sheet in the RG for you. How far off on Dex are you?

Just one point. But it is cool, no big deal. She works well as a bastard sword fighting shield blocker too...as a matter of fact, I'm not sure I've ever built a 4th level PC with an AC as high as hers is, to be honest.

Crunch has been added to the RG. Just need to work on fluff, and possibly some last minute mods to the crunch (I'm not sold on the Blind Fight feat, there may be something better).

I also noticed that between the Cleric, the Sorcerer and my Fighter, we have all three of the social skills covered. Nice!

Last edited:

Tailspinner, thanks for posting page numbers, you rock! I'll look over your sheet this weekend...I hope. By this coming Monday, I will already have begun making several make-ahead dishes for Thanksgiving.

Rhun, I've always felt Blind Fight read cool in the book but was useless in play. Someone usually always has a torch or magical light, especially at higher levels. There are other ways in which Blind Fight comes in handy but honestly, those situations are pretty limited in terms of how often a person tends to see them during gameplay.

Remove ads