[Pathfinder] The Pleasure Prison of the B'Thuvian Demon Whore

Rhun

First Post
Sorry, corrected.

No big deal...I don't even think we are actually to the point where CB needs our stats. I just wanted to make sure I was understanding the Pathfinder system properly. This will only be my third PF character, so I'm still a bit new.

yzard

First Post
Going to drop out of this one, as I am highly invested in 4e right now (been playing with my kids :) ) and want to work in that system for a bit before I get into another one. The adventure sounds great and sounds like everyone is going to have a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Going to drop out of this one, as I am highly invested in 4e right now (been playing with my kids :) ) and want to work in that system for a bit before I get into another one. The adventure sounds great and sounds like everyone is going to have a lot of fun. Enjoy!
I'm sorry to hear that, yzard. I hope you enjoy the quality time with your kids. Good stuff!

yzard

First Post
How old are your kids, yzard? And are they having a great time playing?

I have three: 7, 9 and 11 years old. They have really been enjoying it; though, we have made a number of rule changes to keep the action moving. It's been something that we can all get excited about and so I haven't minded spending money / time on it.

I hope to be able to explore PF in the future, once I am more comfortable with 4e and don't have to think about it quite so much in order to be prepared for my kids :)

Insight

Adventurer
I'm regrettably dropping out. My time to do these PBP games has unexpectedly decreased to the point where I may not be able to play any of them. Don't want to get into a game I won't be able to play.

Good luck, all.

Remove ads