[Pathfinder] The Pleasure Prison of the B'Thuvian Demon Whore

Insight

Adventurer
Despite the rather offputting title to the adventure, I really think we'll have a hilarious time with this one. :) Looking forward to an IC myself.

Off-putting??? It sounds AWESOME!!!

I don't own Pathfinder, but I might consider throwing down for a rules lite version or something just to try out what sounds like a fun game.

Rhun

First Post
Hey CB, any chance you'd be willing to bump the 2000gp maximum item limit to say 2500gp when the time comes to actually build the PCs? A +1 weapon will run somewhere around 2300-2400gp when masterwork and such is included in the cost.

yzard

First Post
I've never played Pathfinder (played some 3/3.5 long ago) and have never played a PBP game...also never posted in the forums (until now).

I'd be willing to pick up the massive rules-tome if my noob status wouldn't slow down the game - i.e., I'd leave it up to the rest of the party/DM as to HOW new can you handle :)

EDIT: not sure if this is standard 'intro info' or not, but posting at least once a day would not be a problem for me

Hey CB, any chance you'd be willing to bump the 2000gp maximum item limit to say 2500gp when the time comes to actually build the PCs? A +1 weapon will run somewhere around 2300-2400gp when masterwork and such is included in the cost.
Yes. I'll do a re-write after PC selection. Having read through the module, there's no way anyone will need a magic weapon in the early stages of the adventure but you'll DEFINITELY want one later. If I see equipment shortcomings as we play, I'm happy to fill my DM role by providing appropriate loot. :)

I've never played Pathfinder (played some 3/3.5 long ago) and have never played a PBP game...also never posted in the forums (until now).
Welcome to EN World!

I'd be willing to pick up the massive rules-tome if my noob status wouldn't slow down the game - i.e., I'd leave it up to the rest of the party/DM as to HOW new can you handle :)
You can play this game without owning the rulebook. I've provided a link to a legal free online SRD that contains just about all the rules that a person needs to play in or run a Pathfinder game.

not sure if this is standard 'intro info' or not, but posting at least once a day would not be a problem for me
I seriously doubt I'll be posting every day. I tend to try to post on a Monday-Friday basis as needed. During combat, I'll be present daily but the rest of the time I tend to come and go. That's why I stated the game will go at a leisurely pace in my thread opener.

I'll look forward to seeing what sort of thing you want to play.

Insight

Adventurer
At this point, I'm leaning towards a Human Rogue who's more on the social side of things (Bluff, Gather Information, Intimidate, etc) than the dodging, trap-finding side of things. She uses her considerable charms to use men for what they can give her (and what access they have give her) and then throws them away.

She probably doesn't carry much in terms of weapons. I imagine a dagger would be about it. She doesn't want to come off as threatening. I might be interested in getting poisons, so we can talk about that if needed.

I'll elaborate more later.

Remove ads