Orichalcum and Neutronium Golems

Hiya mate! :)

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Will these be updated to 4e? If so, roughly what tier/level would they be and what book would they appear in? I'd be very interested to see how a Neutronium Golem looks in 4e.

Not entirely sure which book the revisions would appear in at this juncture, I think I have the Orichalcum Golem pencilled in for a Demons & Primordials book, while the Neutronium Golem will be in a book whose title I cannot reveal at this time - its far too cool a title to splurge at this juncture. :cool:

I think the Orichalcum Golem is mid-Immortal Tier and the Neutronium Golem is mid-Sidereal Tier.

One thing I have already worked out is the relationship between Guardians - Golems - Sentinels - Gargants - Colossi (Mega) - Leviathans (Giga) in terms of Level. The only thing I am unhappy with at this point is the possibility some 'golems' being more powerful than Time Lords. Neutronium Leviathan for instance. I'm not really happy with that idea, so I may find some way to curb the Level increases.

I will have golems in virtually every book containing stats, but probably not more than 1-2 in any one book (same with dragons).

Remove ads