Debut: Ardent

Hawke

Explorer
I didn't see a thread, but if I remember correctly this was not on the calendar before. Now it's listed as the 15th. Psionic Leader was the speculation, I think... it'll be interesting to see what this one is like!

Perun

Mushroom
I look forward to the psionic power source, and I'm already fond of the psionic class, but I just can't get over the fact that we already have the Ardent Paladin build and the paladin power Ardent Vow (a replacement for Lay on Hands), and now we're getting the Ardent class. Ardent seems to be a pretty popular term over at the WotC :p

Rechan

Adventurer
There's a fairly long thread on it, too, bickering on the name. It's just likely been pushed to the fifth or sixth page.

Kishin

First Post
I look forward to the psionic power source, and I'm already fond of the psionic class, but I just can't get over the fact that we already have the Ardent Paladin build and the paladin power Ardent Vow (a replacement for Lay on Hands), and now we're getting the Ardent class. Ardent seems to be a pretty popular term over at the WotC :p

The only word they love more is 'Fane'. Seriously, there was a Fane of Tiamat in Red Hand, then there was the Fane of the Drow, then at least a half dozen adventures mentioning Fanes in some form...

Seriously, does no one at WoTC say 'temple' anymore? :p

flashedarling

First Post
Well if it is a psionic leaderI hope that it has power points like the psion. I am hoping that their schtick is that their heal power gives something like SURGE+CHA and and then you can spend powerpoints to augement it to give extra 1d6 or a saving throw or temp hp.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases