The perfect Christmas gift for your gaming group.

Last night our very own Claudio Pozas (Klaus) sent me the finished version of a piece of art I commissioned as a Christmas gift for one of my gaming groups. This is the (surviving) roster of Achaea's Riders, who defeated the army of the Red Hand.

attachment.php

I'm really completely thrilled with it, and I'm sure Claudio would be thrilled if more people decided to give their gaming groups a gift like this. And the craziest thing is how fast he is. It took him one day from me sending him the character details to get me a sketch, and then just one more day to finish the whole thing.

Now the real question: how do I present this to my fellow players and DM? Frame it (four times)? Make a little Kinko's-style booklet (four times)? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• AchaeasRiders.jpg
    AchaeasRiders.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 567

Shemeska

Adventurer
My group commissioned artwork of the PCs from our campaign for me for Xmas a few years ago. Seriously unexpected and seriously awesome. I'll have to see if I can find it and post it here later today.

weem

First Post
Wow, very nice indeed and a great idea!

I'll consider that for my group (though not for xmas) - I'll wait until I get someone to fill the 4th spot that opened up (or until I decide I will not fill it for sure).

Thanks for the idea ;)

Mallus

Legend
The perfect gift for my group? Therapy.

(though that illustration is mighty nice... do you mind telling us how much it cost??)

Fiery_Dragon

First Post
Claudio did a group shot like that for one of my groups about... oh, say 5 years ago or so. Seriously awesome, and you're right - in addition to his speed, he's also amazing with details and getting little quirks of personality and D&D-isms into the image.

Goes without saying that I'm a big Claudio fan, and if anyone's interested in dealing with him, he's one of my favourite people and will become one of yours.

- JB

Remove ads