The perfect Christmas gift for your gaming group.

Hjorimir

Adventurer
Seeing as the artist is in Brazil, and I'm in the US, nah, the digital is fine with me.

I'd rather not mention prices. It's the man's bread and butter, so I'll let him handle the business decisions.
I understand. I just wish he had some kind of pricing schedule on his website as a baseline. Not knowing a price range turns me off. I guess it is one of those "if you have to ask how much it costs" kind of things.

Oh well. Thanks for sharing.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I just wanted to say a couple things: first, what a fantastic idea! This is one of those things that I wish I had thought of a little earlier, as it's becoming very last minute at the moment. What a great idea giving a gift of art!

Second, I wanted to really give Claudio a positive recommendation as someone to work with. I had a friend publishing his first book (nothing to do with RPGs) and he needed a cover. I had seen Claudio's work and was familiar with his posting history on ENWorld, so I sent my friend his way. He was fantastic to work with and did a great cover.

It's actually been my experience that most gaming artists are very easy to work with: I've commissioned work from several of the folks who've drawn for books I've liked, and in each case I've been very pleasantly surprised with the cost and how responsive they've been.

--Steve

Remove ads