Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

jkason

First Post
I don't tend to check the general discussion thread very often for whatever reason. In any case, I have two characters, both of whom I think are soon to be available.

Eanos is a level 6 (for a two adventures now, oi!) monk, and looks like the adventure he was recruited to enter (Sinister Spire) is about to wind down.

Weel is a level 2 cleric, who just started running in terror from they hydra that looks to be ready to eat Gildrim. Assuming he gets away and there aren't any other such encounters on the road back (probably not a safe assumption, but one can dream...), he'll be heading back to the Inn at best speed, probably even foregoing returning to his 'employer' given his guilt over his cowardice.

I suppose that means I have one more level 1 slot, but hadn't really considered adding another character, though if an adventure was missing something essential, I could.

Trouvere

Explorer
Weel is a level 2 cleric, who just started running in terror from they hydra that looks to be ready to eat Gildrim.
Good for him. Note some landmarks - there'll be a +1 greatsword left lying in the mud.

If/when Gildrim dies at 4th level, I can start a new PC at up to 2nd level (no?).

Here I formally announce the retirement of Conuld, who was never very interesting. He can be found at his parents' small farmholding just outside Orussus, should anyone ever want to use a pre-statted 5th level wizard NPC! I've replaced him with a 4th level martial character.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I will soon have a rogue 2 free to adventure as soon as he arrives safely away from the swamp that gildrum is about to die in. and like Eanos, i have a fighter 4 about to be made free to adventure as soon aas sinister spire winds down.

Errandir

First Post
I'll add that my only current character is adventuring, but I'd definitely be interested in making a new level one PC if it looked like I might get an opportunity to use him.

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi friends of new and old!

I recieved the call from the LEW judge account to help revitalize the community.
I will put some thought into restarting playing and maybe more (if needed). I'll be away for a couple of days but I'll get back to you in the course of next week.

Cheers!
B4cchus

Trouvere

Explorer
Oh yeah - and in other news, I put out a call from the LEW judge account to about 30 former LEW players. Desperate pleading help-me-Obi-Wan sort of stuff.

orsal

LEW Judge
Oh yeah - and in other news, I put out a call from the LEW judge account to about 30 former LEW players. Desperate pleading help-me-Obi-Wan sort of stuff.

I see Lupic is already back. That's a blast from the past. Big question: can we get DMs?

(Note: at the moment and in the foreseeable future I haven't got the energy, time or commitment to DM a game. But I'm up to playing in one if a suitable one manages to get created.)

Remove ads