Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

Trouvere

Explorer
Yeah, Lupic! Haven't seen him since 2007, after 'Once Upon A Rheim'.

I'll run that second adventure I had approved months and months ago, starting Monday, probably, if I can get a party of - ideally - four 2nd to 4th level PCs. Could be higher; a wider spread doesn't matter much, I think. I was looking over the list of availables, and could see only two possibilities, which finally prompted me to try to do something about it.

Robichaud

Explorer
I have heard the clarion call. It happened to more or less coincide with my getting out of a few other commitments, so I think I'll be doing some catching up on my reading, blow the dust off my old characters, and see what develops.

Trouvere

Explorer
Only thirty of us? Well, I feel special. :D
Thirty-three, after looking down the list of characters and picking names I recognised, people who'd only recently dropped away, people with PCs of greater than 1st level (since a lot of the 1st level PC's creators didn't really get started at all), and not people I knew weren't coming back. So, yes, pretty darn special.
Aw. You should have told me you were one of the disparus, and I'd have included you. :p

With my usual attention to detail, I managed not to save a copy of the message I sent. So, if anyone special wanted to forward it back to me, that'd be grand.

Velmont

First Post
Ok, I never really leave, as I was subscribed to all my LEW threads, so I had still my eye on it. But I havn't played for long, even with my three PC.

Remove ads