From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
On a side note, I think I'll see avitar today. :D

I'm still considering of not seeing it at all until I can get it on DVD for less than 10€. I feel there's something inheritently boycott worthy in movies that are made just to be pretty but without any deeper thought to the plot...

Ok... I quite enjoyed the latter parts of Matrix trilogy and Star Wars ep. 2, and those were such movies too, so my argument might be invalid... But for now, I'm still sticking to it :D

I'm still considering of not seeing it at all until I can get it on DVD for less than 10€. I feel there's something inheritently boycott worthy in movies that are made just to be pretty but without any deeper thought to the plot...

Ok... I quite enjoyed the latter parts of Matrix trilogy and Star Wars ep. 2, and those were such movies too, so my argument might be invalid... But for now, I'm still sticking to it :D
Why would you watch it on DVD if you can't enjoy the special effects?

Then just don't watch it at all, and never know what you have missed out on.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Why would you watch it on DVD if you can't enjoy the special effects?

Then just don't watch it at all, and never know what you have missed out on.

I'm pretty sure that they will have a special blue ray/dvd version that comes with those blue-and-red 3d glasses.

My house has a 54 inch (?) wide screen tv so... :D I'm almost tempted to wait 3 months (maybe more if they don't take it out of the theater soon).

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I've got the 3d glasses from when a friend and I went to see Toy Story when it was briefly showing in 3d at the theater and they look like regular sunglasses, not the red/blue glasses of old.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I've got the 3d glasses from when a friend and I went to see Toy Story when it was briefly showing in 3d at the theater and they look like regular sunglasses, not the red/blue glasses of old.

Yeah, but DVDs and Blue-Ray DVDs with 3D features tends to use the red/blue type of 3D and not the polarized 3D (the "sunglasses type").

Remove ads