From the ashes will rise a new Hivemind.

"This old, grey Hive, she ain't what she used to be.

Mega, would you do the honors?" Hafrogman

Gotta work. Some of us work. Some work a lot. And there is me- work to barely survive.

and as predicted.... it took only the usual 3-4 memebers to finish, start and drive a new Thread.

and yes.... I am upset and angry at the world again.

My only day off and I'm spending it trying to fix a stove which I do not have the proper tools tools.

If it can't be eaten raw or microwaved it ain't being eaten here for a while.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I really miss your humor. You need to stick around more.:D
Yeah, I've been pretty lazy lately. Sadly my office is moving in a week or two. Our new office post-merger, we'll be on the corporate network, instead of the unlimited access I've enjoyed for the past four years.

After that ... well, I doubt ENWorld will be an approved site, and I know my usage will start being tracked. My presence over the past few months will look prolific by comparison. :(

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Gotta work. Some of us work. Some work a lot. And there is me- work to barely survive.
I think that's part of "the plan." That is, to get enough people working to barely survive so they would be too tired to rebel when Aliens take over the earth then get the other half to believe that the Aliens taking over the earth would be an improvement to their condition (even though it wouldn't).

My only day off and I'm spending it trying to fix a stove which I do not have the proper tools tools.

So it didn't magically work when you hit it? Alas.. you aren't the Fonz then...

Remove ads