New Class and Race?

Attilla

First Post
We don't really know their origins however. They may well be some sort of synthetic body created by psionicists to either just mess around and create a new race, or perhaps make some form of immortality.

As such their aesthetics may well be up entirely to their creator, who may well want theirs to have the same apparent gender as they did originally.

Hellzon

First Post
As someone pointed out elsewhere, breasts on a rock is no weirder than arms or a head on the same. Much as I loathe the dragonboob whining, there are at least real boobless lizards to point to.

lukelightning

First Post
As someone pointed out elsewhere, breasts on a rock is no weirder than arms or a head on the same. Much as I loathe the dragonboob whining, there are at least real boobless lizards to point to.

At least limbs have a practical purpose, and since a rock-being needs to move and manipulate items, they are reasonable. Breasts, on the other hand, are udderly strange.

FireLance

Legend
The cards didn't show ability bonuses, but I could eliminate strength, dexterity, and charisma from the shardmind based on the character stats (one was an 8, the other two were both 10).
Well, given that psions are Intelligence primary, it seems likely that shardminds will have an Intelligence boost.

Of the remaining two stats, Constitution seems the more likely since deva already boost both Intelligence and Wisdom.

So, I'm guessing Intelligence and Constitution for the shardmind.

No Name

First Post
Did you get a look at the Battlemind? We're getting it next month, but I'm very curious nonetheless.
Yes, the Battlemind had an insane at-will power called Mind Spike. When an enemy adjacent to the Battlemind (and marked by the Battlemind) deals damage on an attack that doesn't include the BM, as an immediate reaction the BM deals force and psychic damage to that enemy equal to the damage it did to your ally.

It also had a daily similar to the Monk's Drunken Monkey, and another daily that reduced the reach of an enemy (minimum of 1 though). There was an augmentable at-will that worked like Eyebite, but made an ally invisible instead of yourself.

Most of the powers had primal sounding names, like Feather Step and Stag's Leap, but the class was definately psionic. Maybe some of those were skill powers or belonged to the Wilden race. And speaking of that, the Battlemind was a female Wilden. I wonder if they're going to have a mini for that.

Destil

Explorer
Well, given that psions are Intelligence primary, it seems likely that shardminds will have an Intelligence boost.

Of the remaining two stats, Constitution seems the more likely since deva already boost both Intelligence and Wisdom.

So, I'm guessing Intelligence and Constitution for the shardmind.

This sounds like a safe bet, since it's also a stat boost pair that's both useful (most arcane classes) and unfilled outside of the MM only Githyanki.

Valesin

First Post
Anything new for the seeker? I tried to make one for the game we are just starting but there wasn't enough crunch to justify one. I went druid instead, but still hope to swap out before I am too high a level.

Remove ads