• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
In case there is confusion, Mack's coughing was a why he said "excuse me". His voice is still low, talking only with his companions, not Darga.

I figure that if TB can pass a DC30 Knowledge life sciences check, he might be able to identify Mack's disease, characterswappingitis. Then it will take a Treat Injury check of probably DC30 as well. :p

possum

First Post
In case there is confusion, Mack's coughing was a why he said "excuse me". His voice is still low, talking only with his companions, not Darga.

I figure that if TB can pass a DC30 Knowledge life sciences check, he might be able to identify Mack's disease, characterswappingitis. Then it will take a Treat Injury check of probably DC30 as well. :p

I've had a couple of my very early RPG characters come down with that. Never exhibited symptoms, though, they just never showed up that next session.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
So far I am just foreshadowing. ;)

[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION]; If you can give me a little bit of info to work with, I can mentally begin drafting how write Mack for exiting and Sonja coming in. Dr Simon might also need some of this info too.

Remove ads