L4W Discussion Thread V

Don Incognito

First Post
Hm. Well, I'm striker/defender, so I might take you up on that.

Also, I did some editing to the wiki. Before I left, I was planning on adding an NPC to Bacarte: as a wretched hive of scum and villainy piracy supposedly on the up and up, I figured they were distinctly lacking in the voodoo queen department.

So I gave them one.

covaithe

Explorer
Thanks for that, Iron Sky. I've read some of those in the past, but never known about one in advance before. No time to participate, but I'll be glad for a chance to follow it in "real time" for a change.

Don Incognito

First Post
Good news! I have an adventure in the works.

Bad news! My laptop is dead, and I'm currently posting from a library, so I will not be able to get started on 90% of the work involved with said adventure until I am able to procure a laptop (probably sometime next week-ish)

Neil1889

First Post
I think there are a couple of groups about to finish their adventures, so I think the tavern will get busy soon.

I've been thinking of another 1st level character, as one way or another (Will Lilli survive?! :eek: ) the opportunity is possibly going to be there.

I've noticed there is a general dearth of defenders at that level and was pondering rolling one (Tiefling Swordmage, maybe) but I'm open to other roles, though I'd rather avoid a Fighter here (I play one in tabletop, one of my favourite classes, actually).

Last edited:

Remove ads