L4W Discussion Thread V

Mewness

First Post
I'd like to hand out some XP in my adventure Souls for Smuggler's Shiv, and there are two characters who still need judge approval.

The Dartmoor Irregulars, twilsemail

Black Fox, BenBrown

Both these characters have some loot already. Something weird seems to have happened with Black Fox. The second set of comments on the sheet are mine (I reviewed the character even though I couldn't provide a second approval), but renau1g seems to have partially overwritten them, apparently with the intent to fully approve the character, but the result is garbled and the character was never tagged as approved.

I'd appreciate it if a judge could look at these two.

twilsemail

First Post
I just resubmitted the Irregulars to the Judge email. Hopefully that helps. I imagine that leaves me a bit behind on the que though. R1 said at one point that he couldn't find my submission in the Judge's email. Then work 'sploded and R1 got eaten by a grue.

Mewness

First Post
More work for an unoccupied judge, as renau1g is still MIA. I've awarded some XP and treasure in Souls for Smuggler's Shiv here that needs approving.

Thanks in advance!

BenBrown

First Post
I'm doing some levelling up of characters, and realized that I forgot to stick in DM credits in the XP award I did for Get Me to the Church on Time. Any suggestions as to what to do?

GROMkill

First Post
Just wanted to throw a big 'thank you' to the DMs for L4W, especially Mewness (My first and only PbP DM) :p Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

Looking forward to meeting some more of you as I continue to play here :)

Remove ads