L4W Discussion Thread V

covaithe

Explorer
I don't care if you gamble in the tavern. Try not to lose thousands of gold; it will make it harder for your future DMs to figure out what treasure to give you.

Karlowitch

First Post
I don't care if you gamble in the tavern. Try not to lose thousands of gold; it will make it harder for your future DMs to figure out what treasure to give you.

Hehe, well I'll keep that in mind next time I am about throw away my precious gold :) !
I just found gambling really doesn't matter anyways, since my character has no gold to gamble with. So no gambling for me... :( !

Walking Dad

First Post
..., plus the proposal where you don't need to re-submit when you level up inside an adventure, which was passed like a year ago but never made it into the charter. ...

:confused: really? I play now long with this rule... time to put Riardon on the 'to approve' list (he has only leveled under the same DM so far, but I'm not sure we didn't changed the adventure's 'name' during this time).

Medina

Explorer
The next (last?) change will be the character creation guide. Is there a reason we maintain this in the forum as well as the wiki? Could we have it be just the wiki page? Does anyone see a need for the forum thread?

I do.. sort of. As someone who's only recently joined L4W, I found the character creation rules on the forum easily. I still don't really know my way around the wiki.

That said, if the thread were changed to an obvious link pointing me to the character creation guide on the wiki that would work fine.

Karlowitch

First Post
Hi Everyone!

I am currently reviewing Toeto, Dekana's character and I have come across a problem. She has equipped Healer's Brooch +1 and Healer's Weapon +2(mace). The weapon gives a item bonus to healing hp's equal to its enhancement bonus. The brooch does the same but, it does not say which kind of bonus it is. Is it then an untyped bonus or??And do the bonuses stack??

I am quite new at reviewing character sheets, so I'd appreciate the help :D !

Remove ads