Mack 15 is up
Keyton 14
Tough Felucians 11
Felucians 11
Capt. Vischera 4 [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Sorry, Busy day at work

Mack tosses the frag grenade, the object landing right between the officer and the nearby mutant, believing that Mir is out of the blast radius. The shrapnel rips into the two tangoes.

He moves out of the lift and ducks back around behind Keyton to support him, switching the selector switch on his blaster rifle to single shot.

[sblock=Actions]Standard Action: Ranged attack, Grenade on square between 2 officer and large Felucian, 2sq NE from Mack, I think. I don't want the blast to go any farther west that the officer's square adn still catch both targets: Frag Grenade (1d20+4=14, 4d6+2=17) If needed: Force Point (1d6=2)
Move Actions: 1SQ SW, 1SQ South, 2 SQ East
Swift Action: Manipulate item[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 2 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 39 (15 Threshold) Current: 39
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 13
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
Mack's grenade is dodged easily by the captain, although some of the shrapnel still manages to hit him. The modified Felucian, however, takes the majority of the blast but is still standing when the smoke clears. He looks at the falling back Mack and unleashes an inhuman roar.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd1keyton.jpg

Inits

Mir 28
Sloor 20
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 1 11 17/34
Tough Felucian 2 11
Felucians 11
Capt. Vischera 4 4/12[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Nice work Mack, I believe you have a new friend.

Keyton charges the large felucian and with a foward front flip, he ignites his lightsaber. The flash of green vibrating energy creates a crest as the Jedi lands in front of the felucian trying to land a mortal wound.

[sblock=Actions] Charge 2 squares forward to attack the tough felucian 1. [/sblock]

possum

First Post
As Keyton charges the Felucian, the large mutant sees him coming and takes a large swing with the grafted blade on his arm. (AoO, Ref 15 for 20 dmg.) He swings again a half second later as Keyton's swing merely nicks him. )Ref 13 for 18 dmg)

The mutant Felucian nearest to the elevator pays no heed to Keyton as he runs and instead heads towards the lift, stabbing at Keyton with his superior reach. (Ref 15 for 12 dmg.)

The smaller Felucian tries to leap over the pits and is missed by Sloor's blaster fire, he hops the second pit and lands safely on the other side. He looks at the nearby droid with a growl.

Captain Vischera looks at the group and yells out "Surrender in the name the Emperor!" He shouts a few words of encouragement to his rampaging mutants (Activates Born Leader) and then pulls out a blaster pistol and shoots at Keyton, who is the only one he can see at the moment. (Ref 10 for 11 dmg).

[sblock=Tactical Map]
Begin Round 2

command_centerrnd2Mir.jpg

Inits

Mir 28 is up
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 2 11
Sloor 11
Felucians 11
Capt. Vischera 4 4/12[/sblock]

OOC: You just had to break up my big Enemy Order, didn't you, Binder_Fred? ;)

possum

First Post
OOC: Sorry about that, I've been sadly lax about labeling which big Felucian is which during this combat. You want to revise your actions? I'll give you a mulligan on this since it was my mistake.

Songdragon

Explorer
The woman raises her weapon and fires on the Captian from behind. As Mir becomes visible the shot slams into the Imperial officer. She then moves up along the wall. (2 spaces North)

(( To Hit 1d20+3=23 CRIT!:D For 3d8+1=11 x2 for 22 damage ))

Nebten

First Post
Thank you. Keyton was to charge to the west 2 squares to attack that Felucian (which is #2). That way he's inbetween it and Mack. Sorry if this causes problems.

possum

First Post
The Felucians focus all of their attention on Keyton, and swing at him with their blades (You still take the AoO, but I do believe that all three attacks against you this round miss)

Mir drops her cloaking power and drops the captain with a very well placed shot.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd2Mackrevised.jpg

Inits

Mir 28
Mack 15 is up
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 2 11
Sloor 11
Felucians 11[/sblock]

Remove ads