Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Really? The map shows four chambers each 2x2 covering 16 squares. Are we only counting it as one then? Door to the lift is facing which direction? I suppose we can just head up in that after they are distracted by a hole under their feet.

possum

First Post
OOC: I read the section again and it is a cluster of four turbolifts. And they are elevators. Sorry for my confusion, but I think the GM ran it as one giant lift when I played through the module. And, the bomb you need to place in the communications room is timer only, I don't know if I've answered that before.

Ready to move on?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack gives a thumbs up, "Alright, copy that. We just send up this lift empty and we follow in the northeast one. We can use the elevator doorway for cover."

<< I am ready. >>

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 2 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 39 (15 Threshold) Current: 39
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 13
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor waits a few hearbeats while everybody scrambles into position, then.... "Gaw!" He signals the scarred prisoner (old one too), who presses down on the detonator.

«Since we're all delaying to get into the right order, initiave should be:
Ex-Prisoner 1 (triggers detonite)
Ex-Prisoner 2 and Admiral Varth (rush in and throw up grenades through the hole)
Mack, Keyton and Mir
TB (Gets into 'ladder' poisition under the hole if big enough)
Sloor (Climbs up through hole if big enough, else 1) swears, 2) rushes into remaining turbolift and goes up).

Last edited:

possum

First Post
OOC: Okay, I'm going to need you all to roll one last initiative for this adventure. I'll have you all roll a new set of them when we start module two. And I doubt Sloor will be able to climb up the turbolift shaft. There are only two levels to the facility, and the lift will have to be on either one or the other.

Remove ads