The Grey Companions - Storyhour Characters

Jon Potter

First Post
Below are the five characters currently active in my PBEM campaign.
This campaign began four years ago using 2E rules and we only just switched over to 3E a few weeks ago. I updated the existing characters using the Conversion Manual available on WotC's website. For the most part, the characters converted over without problems; one fighter did have exceptional strength, however, resulting in a 3E strength score of 21! Luckily, my players are more interested in roleplaying then in hack and slash, so it shouldn't pose too much of a long-term problem. It does make him something of a killing machine, though.
We were using a variant "spellpoints" system for arcane magic. The party Wizard decided to become a Sorcerer when we switched over to maintain the feel of the "spontaneous" spellcasting that we'd been using under the 2E rules.
Anyway, below are the five characters, listed in the order that they joined the campaign.

Last edited:

Jon Potter

First Post
Finian Talteppe

Finian Talteppe
Medium Ranger 3 / Rogue 1 / (Male Half-Elf)
Hitpoints: 27
Initiative: 2 (Dex 2)
Speed: 30
AC: 15 (Armor 3 Dex 2 )
Attacks: (1) Longsword +6 / Dagger +5 / Longbow +5 /
Damage: Longsword 1D8+3 / Dagger 1D4+3 / Longbow 1D8+3 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 11 in./123 lbs.
Special Attacks: None
Special Qualities: Immune to Sleep [Race Ability], Track 1st Favored Enemy (orc), Sneak Attack +1D6
Feats: Exotic Weapon Prificency (bola), Point Blank Shot, Ambidexterity [Virtual], Two Weapon Fighting [Virtual]
SKills: Animal Empathy +1, Climb• +7, Handle Animal +1, Heal• +3, Hide• +7, Knowledge (nature) +4, Listen• +7, Move Silently• +7, Profession +7, Ride• +5, Wilderness Lore• +5,
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +3
Abilities: STR 17, DEX 14, CON 16, INT 13, WIS 14, CHA 6

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: "To her left was a male half-elf, his pale blue eyes regarding her with curiosity. A ring twinkled in his left earlobe. He was dressed as a warrior, wearing studded leather armor and carrying a longsword at his hip. An unstrung longbow lay on the floor beside him."

Spells: Ranger
Spells per Day:
Bonus Spells: 0 / 1 / 1 /
Known Spells:
Spell Save DC: 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 /

Spell List:

Background: Finian, an only child, was born in a small village of mixed races in southern Pellham within two days' ride of the Black Forest. The village, Dannibrae, was plagued by frequent raids from the Iron Claw Tribe of orcs and as such was the site of a standing garrison of both Hawkwings and Archers of the Green. The orcs had become increasingly brave since an artifact known as Alkarg - or "Elf Killer" - had come into their possession and Dannibrae had nearly fallen twice to their predations before the garrison was erected. The combined might of the Avariel and the Archers served to stem the tide of outright orcish invasion, but the border town was still the target of much humanoid attention.
Finian's father, Seinne Talteppe, was an Archer with the garrison and, like many fathers, wished his son to follow in his footsteps. As such, Finian began training as a ranger at an early age. Much of his youth was spent sparring with the local children - human, elf, and winged folk alike - tracking game animals and learning woodcraft. He excelled in these endeavors and quickly earned the right to accompany the Archers on their patrols into the Black Forest.
Time passed this way for many summers and during this time, Finian saw little combat as the orcs had withdrawn further into the foreboding wood. Rumors circulated about a war between the humanoids and one or more tribes of wood elves living in the Black Forest. Finian spent his time learning herb lore and cataloging animals and plants for his mother, Caralie, an aspirant to the Brotherhood of Brie. Caralie had been sent to the borderlands by the Brotherhood to create a more complete tome of the local flora and fauna. It was here that she met Finian's father and they were married.
Two years ago, while on an extended patrol deep into the Black Forest, Finian's father and several other Archers were ambushed. Only two Archers survived the attack by what they reported as "highly organized, magic-weilding orcs nearly as large as ogres." Subsequent patrols sent in to locate and retrieve the bodies of the slain rangers found no traces around the ambush site. Any tracks had been carefully obscured and corpses removed. Funerals for the fallen Archers were held without bodies. Finian did not take this well. He bacame increasingly withdrawn and sullen, slipping easily into tirades against orcs everywhere. His hatred for them was without equal, even among those who had likewise lost relatives in the ambush. He abandoned his work helping Caralie gather information on local plants and animals in favor of solitary 'missions' into the Black Forest.
It was his mother who finally helped him out of his self-destructive spiral. Six months ago, she presented him with a piece of his heritage: a coin minted from pure mithril that had belonged to his father. The mithril coin is the symbol of The Grey Company and Seinne was planning to present it to Finian on his 21st birthday. Whomever visits Grey House with such a symbol earns the right of membership in The Company.

Jon Potter

First Post
Ledare Eelsof'faw

Ledare Eelsof'faw
Medium Fighter 4 / (Female Half-Elf)
Hitpoints: 24
Initiative: 0 (Dex 0)
Speed: 20/15
AC: 19 (Armor 7 Shield 2 Dex 0 )
Attacks: (1) Longsword +7 / Hand Crossbow +4 / Dagger +7 /
Damage: Longsword 1D8+3 / Hand Crossbow 1D4+3 / Dagger 1D4+3 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 6 in./98 lbs.
Special Qualities: Immune to Sleep [Race Ability]
Feats: Exotic Weapon Prificency (Hand Crossbow), Alertness, Expertise, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (Long Sword)
SKills: Diplomacy• +5, Gather Information• +5, Handle Animal +6, Knowledge (local) +5, Ride• +7, Sense Motive• +5,
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3
Abilities: STR 16, DEX 13, CON 10, INT 15, WIS 14, CHA 15

Alignment: Lawful Good
Description: "She was a half-elf of some beauty, they could see, with auburn hair and copper-colored eyes. She had an aristocratic air about her that seemed incongruent with her youthful features. She wore a tabbard bearing the symbol of the Realms over her shining plate armor."

Background: My 25 year old half-elf is called Ledare. She is from Barnacus, the only child of an elven Janissary father and a human mother. She spent many childhood summers on a farm belonging to her mother's brother in Byr. When she was younger those days were crowded with the events of growing up amidst numerous cousins and the many others who were employed on the farm.
All that ended abruptly when a Chagmat raid left her uncle dead and two of the employees missing. Ledare had, unknowingly, returned from being off by herself (something she is prone to do, being somewhat of a loner) during the final moments of the attack. She tried to help defend against the raid, but was seriously injured in the process. Even now, years later, she is prone to recurrent bouts of illness and is driven by a feeling that she let down her family by not being present at the time of the onslaught. She has a pathological fear of spiders.
Ledare's parents kept her safely within the confines of Barnacus after that, and she trained with the Janissary for many years, driven by a desire to be part of the peace-keeping forces in the world.

Jon Potter

First Post
Kirnoth Val Satha

Kirnoth Val Satha
Sorcerer 4 / (Male Moon Elf)
Hitpoints: 13
Initiative: 3 (Dex 3)
AC: 15 (Armor 2 Dex 3 )
Attacks: (1) Longsword +1 / Longbow +5 / Dart +5 /
Damage: Longsword 1D8-1 / Longbow 1D8-1 / Dart 1D4-1 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 11 in./95 lbs.
Special Qualities: Immune to Sleep [Race Ability], Summon Familiar
Feats: Skill Focus (Knowledge: Arcana), Courteous Mageocracy, Alertness [From Familiar], Eschew Components [Virtual]
SKills: Alchemy +7, Appraise• +7, Concentration• +7, Heal• +5, Knowledge (arcana) +14, Ride• +6, Spellcraft +13,
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +6
Abilities: STR 8, DEX 16, CON 11, INT 18, WIS 15, CHA 16

Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: "Across from him stood his opponent, a full-blooded elf dressed in high boots and a loose-fitting tunic. Finian could see that he was of Grey Elf stock, what his father had always called a Moon Elf. He was unarmed."

Spells: Sorcerer
Spells per Day: 6 / 6 / 3 /
Bonus Spells: 0 / 1 / 1 / 1 /
Known Spells: 6 / 3 / 1 /
Spell Save DC: 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 /

Spell List:
Acid Splash. Missile deals 1d3 acid damage.
Daze. Creature loses next action.
Detect Magic, Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
Detect Poison. Detects poison in one creature or small object.
Mage Hand. 5-pound telekinesis.
Resistance. Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
Magic Missile. 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile/two levels above, 1st (max +5).
Obscuring Mist. Fog surrounds you.
True Strike. Adds +20 bonus to your next attack roll.
Invisibility. Subject is invisible for 10 min./level or until it attacks.

Background: Kirnoth was born in the Altan Tepe Mountains near Godsland and the Moonsteps. He remembers life as it used to be, before the Diviners laid seige to the Cantes Forest, driving the elves out of their anscestral home. It was a sad time, he recalls, and he's glad that his sister is 50 seasons too young to remember it. She was born in Galerideleli, the city that was Kirnoth's home for most of his life.
Both of his parents were philosophers and appreciative of magic. They were well thought of within the city. Kirnoth, like all elves, received an excellent education. This education was overseen by his parents and focused on art and meditation. However, unlike his parents, these activities did not thrill Kirnoth. He was fascinated with magic. In order to insure their son did not get bored, they encouraged him to spend time with his grandfather, Tirnoth.
Tirnoth was an ancient and great mage, whom most elves considered eccentric, if not outright insane, because of his sorcerous abilities. Like all elves he was a lover of life in all its aspects. Tirnoth taught his grandson to dance and to appreciate all forms of art. He also instructed Kirnoth on the usefulness of meditation in wizardry. Kirnoth was resistant to a focus on mediation when he was young because he found it boring. However, when he discovered that his fun and eccentric grandfather used it, meditation took on a new meaning for Kirnoth.
Tirnoth recognized in his grandson a natural proclivity for magic and vowed to make him the next great wizard. He honed his skills of theory of magic, meditation, cogitation, dweomer craft and spell craft. Kirnoth was shy, but when he saw how fascinated others were with his magical abilities, he would allow his magic to speak for him. He particularly enjoyed street illusions, as this seemed to delight his fellow elves and could allow him to interact without needing to talk much.
While Kirnoth was spending the bulk of his adolescence with his grandfather, his parents had a second child. She was unexpected, but the light of everyone's eye. Her name was Kirelea, and Kirnoth adored her. From a young age, Kirnoth would delight his young sister with street illusions. When his sister reached adolesence, their father informed Kirnoth that Kirelea was to be promised to an old elf whose wife had died in childbirth. She would be expected to marry this elf when she was still only an adolescent herself.
While Kirnoth and his father had always had a very good relationship, this decision sparked a terrible feud between them. Kirnoth was furious that his father would attempt to cut short Kirelea's childhood. When he was unable to change his father's mind, he retaliated by canceling his own arranged marriage to Fiournielle. The problem with this decision was that, while he knew it was the only way to get his father to see the weight of the issue, he actually loved his fiance. The decision hurt Fiournielle deeply and her family cut Kirnoth off completely. Now feuding with both his fiance and his father, he went dejected to his grandfather.
In the intervening decades, the old wizard had moved to the ruins of Myth Drannor where he worked with others to excavate the site of the former School of Wizardry. When his grandson came to him, Tirnoth suggested he leave Galerideleli. He suggested he could go adventure.

Jon Potter

First Post
Ruze Faith

Ruze Faith
Fighter 1 / Cleric 2 / (Male Human)
Hitpoints: 22
AC: 17 (Armor 4 Dex 3 )
Attacks: (2) Scimitar +2 / Scimitar +2
Attacks: (1) Warhammer +5
Damage: Scimitar 1D6+3 / Scimitar 1D6+1 / Warhammer 1D8+3 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 10 in./188 lbs.
Special Qualities: Turn and Rebuke Undead
Feats: Weapon Focus Feat (Scimitar), Dodge, Combat Casting, Improved Unarmed Strike, Power Attack, Ambidexterity [Virtual], Two Weapon Fighting [Virtual]
SKills: Craft (cooking)• +5, Heal• +8, Innuendo +2, Knowledge (cooking) +2, Knowledge (religion) +5,
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +6
Abilities: STR 17, DEX 16, CON 12, INT 11, WIS 16, CHA 11

Description: "The man stood only about an inch shorter than Finian, but he outweighed the half-elf by at least fifty pounds. Much of the extra weight wasn't muscle either. His arms were thick and his shoulders broad, but so too was his belly. His skin was dark; his eyes and ponytail were jet black. He looked to have seen about thirty seasons."

Spells: Cleric
Domains: Nobility, Protection
Spells per Day: 4 / 3 /
Known Spells:

Spell List:
Cure Minor Wounds. Cures 1 point of damage.
Virtue. Subject gains I temporary hp.
Resistance. Subject gains+ I on saving throws.
Guidance. +I on one roll, save, or check.
Bless. Allies gain +1 attack and +1 on saves against fear.
Protection from Chaos. +2 AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
Cure Light Wounds. Cures 1d8 +1/level damage (max+5).
Sanctuary: Opponents can't attack you and you can't attack.

Background: Ruze was born in Restenford. Life began on a farm for Ruze and his family before his father, Rothari, joined the clergy. They moved into Barnacus to escape poverty but remained poor ironically.
Ruze's old man was a terrible dirt farmer; he was lazy and did not work hard enough to prepare the fields, get and plant seeds, till the fields, etc... The lord of the manor, would often come and leer at Ruze's mom, cuff the children, and cuss out Ruze's dad for being a lazy, terrible farmer. Ruze's father would stand there and take it looking sullenly at the ground - slowly kicking a dirt clod with his toe, etc... Ruze hated the lord of the manor, named Rickferd Thistle, and hated his father for not sticking up for himself and his family.
One day they moved into Barnacus where Ruze's father joined the Temple of Shaharizod. His father began as a floor sweeper and the family lived on the Temple's dole but still in poverty; however, protected and provided for. Rothari was able to join the ranks of Shaharizod's Battleguards, as no one is turned away from joining their ranks. However, Rothari exhibited the same laziness, dull wit, and lack of earnestness in his training as he did in farming. He, to the outside world, is a Battleguard of the lowest rank, but inside the Temple he is 'Battleguard Nolo', a non-functioning Battleguard still sweeping the floors and emptying waste. He can fight to defend the Temple as a reserve guard only. Hence Ruze was not trained by his father nor would he wish to be due to embarrasment. Rothari is still alive and serves at the Temple. The rest of Ruze's family died out of pure poverty, sickness, poor nutrition, etc.. Ruze's mom just wasted away in dispair. Ruze does not blame the Temple; as he sees it, the Temple provided for them when they surely would have died on the farm.

Jon Potter

First Post
Draelond Khemir

Draelond Khemir
Medium Fighter 3 / (Male Human)
Hitpoints: 30
AC: 17 (Armor 5 Dex 2)
Attacks: (1) Bastard Sword +10 / Dagger +8 / Heavy Crossbow +5 /
Damage: Bastard Sword 1D10+6 / Dagger 1D4+8 / Heavy Crossbow 1D10+5 /
Height/Weight: 6 ft. 4 in./259 lbs.
Special Attacks: +1 Keen Bastard Sword
Special Qualities: None
Feats: Weapon Focus (Bastard Sword), Power Attack, Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Skill Focus (Intimidate)
SKills: Bluff• +3, Intimidate• +11, Jump• +11, Ride• +8, Sense Motive• +3,
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +1
Abilities: STR 21, DEX 15, CON 15, INT 15, WIS 11, CHA 10

Description: "He was enormous, and rippling with more muscles than they had ever seen on a human. He wore a chain hauberk and was bleeding from a half-dozen wounds. In his hands, the man carried a massive, evil-looking sword that glistened red with Ibawyr's blood. "

Background: My home of birth is Awad, where my father was a shipbuilder who ran into difficulties with a band of pirates. (My name - Draelond - is Elvish for "deep harbor"). But sadly I have no lasting memeories of that place. Although I am too young to remember the specific nature of the argument, these pirates were a horrific band of men affiliated with the brutal 'Razortongue the Black'. I have heard tales that it was this disagreement that eventually resulted in Razortongue's arrest and execution in "The Chair". Shortly after news of Razortongue's death spread, my entire family (save myself) were brutally murdered one night in our home.
Barnacus, the home of my guardian, is the only home I know. After moving here, my new guardian's position in the city opened many doors. I have been fortunate enough to make numerous contacts in the city that have served me well. I have and would continue to fight help maintain the status of Barnacus as the greatest and most powerful city on Oerune.
In recent years, there have been many attempts on my life by men bearing tattoos similar to the markings left on each of my murdered family members and I believe it is this same band of pirates that wishes to see my father's only remaining relative dead. I have no doubt that they will continue to hunt me until they achieve their goal or I destroy them outright.

Jon Potter

First Post
Finian Talteppe

Finian Talteppe
Medium Ranger 4 / Rogue 1 / (Male Half-Elf)
Hitpoints: 32
AC: 15 (Armor 3 Dex 2 )
Attacks: (1) Longsword +7 / Dagger +6 / Longbow +6 /
Damage: Longsword 1D8+3 / Dagger 1D4+3 / Longbow 1D8+3 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 11 in./123 lbs.
Special Qualities: Immune to Sleep [Race Ability], Track 1st Favored Enemy (orc), Sneak Attack +1D6
Feats: Exotic Weapon Prificency (bola), Point Blank Shot, Ambidexterity [Virtual], Two Weapon Fighting [Virtual]
SKills: Animal Empathy +2, Climb• +7, Handle Animal +2, Heal• +4, Hide• +8, Knowledge (nature) +4, Listen• +7, Move Silently• +7, Profession +7, Ride• +6, Wilderness Lore• +5,
Saves: Fort +7, Ref +5, Will +3
Abilities: STR 17, DEX 14, CON 16, INT 13, WIS 14, CHA 6

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Description: "To her left was a male half-elf, his pale blue eyes regarding her with curiosity. A ring twinkled in his left earlobe. He was dressed as a warrior, wearing studded leather armor and carrying a longsword at his hip. An unstrung longbow lay on the floor beside him."

Spells: Ranger
Spells per Day: 0 / 1 / 0/ 0
Bonus Spells: 0 / 1 / 1 / 0
Known Spells:
Spell Save DC: 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 /

Spell List:
Level 1 Spells:

Alarm.
Wards an area for two hours/level.

Animal Friendship.
Gains permanent animal companions.

Delay Poison.
Stops poison from harming subject for one hour/level.

Detect Animals or Plants.
Detects species of animals or plants.

Detect Snares and Pits.
Reveals natural or primitive traps.

Entangle.
Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius circle.

Magic Fang.
One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 bonus to attack and damage.

Pass without Trace.
One subject/level leaves no tracks.

Read Magic:
Read scrolls and spellbooks.

Resist Elements:
Ignores first 12 damage from one energy type each round.

Speak with Animals:
You can communicate with natural animals.

Summon Nature’s Ally I:
Calls animal to fight for you.

Last edited:

Jon Potter

First Post
Ledare Eelsof'faw

Ledare Eelsof'faw
Medium Fighter 5 / (Female Half-Elf)
Hitpoints: 25
Initiative: 0 (Dex 0)
AC: 19 (Armor 7 Shield 2 Dex 0 )
Attacks: (1) Longsword +8 / Hand Crossbow +5 / Dagger +8 /
Damage: Longsword 1D8+3 / Hand Crossbow 1D4+0 / Dagger 1D4+3 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 6 in./98 lbs.
Special Qualities: Immune to Sleep [Race Ability]
Feats: Exotic Weapon Prificency (Hand Crossbow), Alertness, Expertise, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (Long Sword)
SKills: Diplomacy• +5, Gather Information• +5, Handle Animal +6, Knowledge (local) +5, Move Silently +2, Ride• +7, Sense Motive• +5,
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3
Abilities: STR 16, DEX 13, CON 10, INT 15, WIS 14, CHA 15

Description: "She was a half-elf of some beauty, they could see, with auburn hair and copper-colored eyes. She had an aristocratic air about her that seemed incongruent with her youthful features. She wore a tabbard bearing the symbol of the Realms over her shining plate armor."

Jon Potter

First Post
Kirnoth Val Satha

Kirnoth Val Satha
Sorcerer 5 / (Male Moon Elf)
Hitpoints: 17
AC: 15 (Armor 2 Dex 3 )
Attacks: (1) Longsword +1 / Longbow +5 / Dart +5 /
Damage: Longsword 1D8-1 / Longbow 1D8-1 / Dart 1D4-1 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 11 in./95 lbs.
Special Qualities: Immune to Sleep [Race Ability], Summon Familiar
Feats: Skill Focus (Knowledge: Arcana), Courteous Mageocracy, Alertness [From Familiar], Eschew Components [Virtual]
SKills: Alchemy +8, Appraise• +7, Concentration• +1, Heal• +5, Knowledge (arcana) +14, Ride• +7, Spellcraft +7,
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +6
Abilities: STR 8, DEX 16, CON 11, INT 18, WIS 15, CHA 16

Alignment: Neutral Good
Description: "Across from him stood his opponent, a full-blooded elf dressed in high boots and a loose-fitting tunic. Finian could see that he was of Grey Elf stock, what his father had always called a Moon Elf. He was unarmed."

Spells: Sorcerer
Spells per Day: 6 / 6 / 4 /
Known Spells: 6 / 4 / 2 /

Spell List:
0 Level:
Detect Magic.
Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.

Resistance.
Subject gains +1 on saving throws.

Detect Poison.
Detects poison in one creature or small object.

Daze.
Creature loses next action.

Mage Hand.
5-pound telekinesis.

Acid Splash.
Missile deals 1d3 acid damage.

1 Level:
Identify
Determines single feature of a magic item.

Magic Missile.
1d4+1 damage; +1 missile/two levels above 1st (max +5).

Obscuring Mist.
Fog surrounds you.

True Strike.
Adds +20 bonus to your next attack roll.

2 Level:
Alter Self
Changes your appearance with some dramatic changes possible.

Invisibility.
Subject is invisible for 10 min./level or until it attacks.

Jon Potter

First Post
Ruze Faith

Ruze Faith
Fighter 1 / Cleric 3 / (Male Human)
Hitpoints: 25
AC: 17 (Armor 4 Dex 3 )
Attacks: (2) Scimitar +3 / Scimitar +3
Attacks: (1) Warhammer +7
Damage: Scimitar 1D6+3 / Scimitar 1D6+1 / Warhammer 1D8+3 /
Height/Weight: 5 ft. 10 in./188 lbs.
Special Qualities: Turn and Rebuke Undead
Feats: Weapon Focus Feat (Scimitar), Dodge, Combat Casting, Improved Unarmed Strike, Power Attack, Ambidexterity [Virtual], Two Weapon Fighting [Virtual]
SKills: Concentration +2, Craft (cooking)• +5, Heal• +8, Jump, +0, Innuendo +2, Knowledge (cooking) +2, Knowledge (religion) +5,
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +6
Abilities: STR 17, DEX 16, CON 12, INT 11, WIS 16, CHA 12

Description: "The man stood only about an inch shorter than Finian, but he outweighed the half-elf by at least fifty pounds. Much of the extra weight wasn't muscle either. His arms were thick and his shoulders broad, but so too was his belly. His skin was dark; his eyes and ponytail were jet black. He looked to have seen about thirty seasons."

Spells: Cleric
Domains: Nobility, Protection
Spells per Day: 4 / 2 / 1
Known Spells:

Spell List:
Protection Domain:
You can generate a protective ward, a spell-like ability to grant someone you touch a resistance bonus equal to your level on their next saving throw.

Level 1:
Sanctuary:
Opponents can't attack you and you can't attack

Level 2:
Shield Other:
You take half of subject's damage

Nobility Domain:
You have the spell-like ability to inspire your allies, giving them a +2 morale bonus to saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks and weapon damage rolls. Allies must be able to hear you speak for 1 round.

Level 1:
Divine Favor:
You gain an attack/damage bonus of +1 for every 3 levels

Level 2:
Enthrall:
Captivate all within 100 ft. +10 ft./level

Last edited:

Remove ads