[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

A halfling woman walks over from the bar and approaches Commander Jacobson. "I would like to apply. I have some experience. I just recently finished a job for Mr. Moretti exterminating some rather large rats."

Last edited by a moderator:

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
The woman nods to Hawk and speaks plainly, "Ah, good. Please have a seat. Maybe we can get more of your team for this job, it has to do with the rat problem." Now that Hawk has drawn closer, it is obvious that this White Cloak is highly ranked, one of the dozen or so commanders who work directly under the head of the organization, one per district. It is also obvious she is considering Hawk with a critical eye. Suddenly she takes interest, asking, "New sword you have there?"

[sblock=Recruiting Levels 1-3]Looking for more 1-3's to journey out of the city in ROUS 3.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk nods at Commander Jacobson's question. "Yes! I just purchased it recently. I was able to purchase several items that should prove handy on this expedition."

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
A Gnome enters the Inn, dressed as an explorer with numerous parchments in his pack and a adventurous look about him. He quickly takes in the room and when he notices Hawk he straight away walks to where she is in discussion with a woman he does not recognize. He approaches and picks up on the conversation about Hawks new sword. "Hawk good to see you again. Quite the new sword you have there. I am sure you will find plenty of opportunities to put it to use. Are you sharing your tale of how you brought down the rats?" Cruendithas with a smile turns to the woman Hawk is speaking with "A hero she is. As the rest of us struggled to strike the monstrous vermin Hawk here split with seeming ease. Watch out for the business end of that sword." Extending his hand "I am Cruendithas, adventurer and a blessed on to have been a companion of Hawk. And who might you be?"

[sblock=ooc]
Cruendithas is not yet approved for 2nd level.
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Upon seeing her companion from her previous adventure, Hawk nods to him. "But it was you that brought me back from death's door I believe. It is good to see you again, Cruendithas. Apparently there is more rats to exterminate."

[sblock=OOC]Hawk is not yet approved for second either.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
The White Cloak takes immediate notice as Cruendithas steps up and makes introductions and chatter. She listens, watching him as she does, followed by Hawk's reply. She holds up a finger and reasserts herself in the conversation as Hawk finishes, "Well, it's more a search than a kill job. But, I think you'll see some rats, yes. I'm equally worried about goblins.

"Oh, and I am Commander Jacobson of the Incudine district,"
the woman finally tells you. "Mr Moretti's maid told me the events that took place at the Moretti home. I am surprised to meet part of the same group. So, Cruedatharas… Cruen… err, Crue ok? You wield magic, then?"

[sblock=Recruiting levels 1-3]Accepting applications, ask the commander. :)[/sblock]

Fobok

First Post
Joren

Stepping in the front door, Joren pauses to take a slow look around, just taking in the place. Though dressed well for adventure, his expression combined with the awkward way in which he carries his crossbow and backpack make him look every bit the inexperienced kid.

Finally, after a moment, he starts making his way over towards the bar. Passing near the table where the White Cloak is speaking with the halfling and gnome, he manages to overhear talk of goblins and a job. He pauses and looks towards the White Cloak, "Pardon me, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but I couldn't help but overhear. Would you be looking to hire for a job?"

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
Jacobson sets eye upon the young man 'interrupting' and nods curtly. "Go ahead and grab a chair, we'll put people together before grabbing a back room. Yes, it is a job. Involves a short bit of travel, or I'd have my men do it." Jacobson pauses for others to interject, watching all three people at the table with her.

[sblock=Recruiting Levels 1-3]Just ask Jacobson![/sblock]

Fobok

First Post
Joren

Joren smiles and steps around the table, setting down his backpack and crossbow beside the chair he's chosen before taking a seat. "Thanks. I'm Joren, by the way, nice to meet you," he offers to everybody at the table.

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
[section]Giving Joren the once over, the commander thinks a bit. "Pleased to meet you, Joren. First job?"
[/section]

Grunger, Dwarven Warrior

[section]"Ha, job in the making," comes a voice from behind Hawk, nearly cutting off the White Cloak. "And lookit here, no dwarf warrior on the team yet, until Grunger applies for the spot!" With a self-satisfied look on his face, the dwarf sits down at the table, decked out in weathered scale mail with an axe strapped across his back.
[/section]

Remove ads