[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Persian-Woman_zps5ae2d16b.jpg

Jasmine gestured for Jamir to join her, along with Charity and Robert.

"You three will do."

[sblock=OOC]Aura and Lindeloef proceed to the game's IC thread here:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?375812-LPF-Veiled-Antics&p=6445707#post6445707[/sblock]

omnitricks

First Post
"Violence? Doesn't every adventure need something like that? No one wants to hear about everyone talking things through." the tengu said without much reservation before adding "if violence really is needed, the job should pay for itself I believe."

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]
Paskell
AC: 19 (14 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +2 CMD: 147
Fort: 1 Reflex: +7 Will: 0
Perception: +7
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich nods, "Ja. An armored associat to provide a line of defense would be prudent. It takes time to summon creatures of other planes."

ooc: I know this sounds impatient, and it just might be just that, and I am sorry, but - ahem - Any news on a game for the level 11/12?

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Scott]This sort of out-of-character question should be in an OOC thread, like the Upcoming Adventure Review thread, where previous discussion on this topic has taken place. This is an in-character thread and it would be nice if OOC distractions were kept to a minimum.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Marla the Barmaid
Whisking up to the table in typical nonchalant style, the barmaid brings Eanos, Tyrien and Heinrich another round. "I could strap on some armor if you all like, but I doubt I'd be the sort of associate you all are looking for," Marla jests, setting down refills before each of you. "Although it might add to the Inn's ambiance," she stops and things a moment before dismissing the idea, "Naaa, that's not me."

Scott DeWar

Heinrich smile in a humorous way and says, "perhaps a vizard's robe? You make drink und food appear like magic!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien did not take the barmaid's offer seriously. Considering the foes they recently faced, the slender tiefling would likely run away with her tail between her legs.

Turning to the two red-headed men she was speculative, “Before I teamed up with Eanos, there was a warrior woman that was also capable of casting divine magic. She was there with me when I turned the grumpy dragonne into a pin cushion. Even after they raised him from the dead he was upset. Mayhap Larissa is still around somewhere. I think she bought a house or rented a flat near here.”

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +10 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 30 (23 flat-footed, 20 Touch)
HP: 88 Current: 88
CMB: +11 CMD: 31(23ff) Fort: +9 Reflex: +16 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg/+1d6 Elect), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Improved Snap Shot (15ft), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Seeker Arrow: 1/1 Remaining
Rounds of Haste: 10/10 Remaining
Fly Spell from armor: 1/1 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards, Silent Image)
2nd Level 1/1 (Cure Moderate Wounds, Sound Burst)[/sblock] [sblock=OOC]@Morrus;, I was hoping you were going to have Larissa RP with us, particularly if you intended to adventure with us after GE gets something worked out.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

[sblock=PerrinMiller]I had to laugh at my memory. I saw the character name Larisssa and thought, "Now wasn't she a thread antagonist?". So I looked back at daggers at midnight and saw it was Narissa. I just found that to be funny.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Marla the Barmaid
"Rawr," Marla jests, flexing her bicep in mock demonstration of her physical power. She kneels before the fire and puts on another log, catching a hot coal as it rolls out and pitching it back into the flames. Happy with the new arrangement, she stands and heads back to the kitchen. "As much as it pains me to say it," she muses, "the more experienced of you are hard to replace, or find suitable teammates for. Just the way that works…"

Scott DeWar

As soon as Marla is out of sight, Heinrich waves his hand for a quick second and the flames wrap the new log in an engulfing embrace, causing it to ignight in cheerful flames. he rubs hsi arms like he is chilled and then returns to his food and drink.

Remove ads