[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

omnitricks

First Post
Paskell's ears pricked up from the bar he was sitting at. "Did someone say adventurer?" before leaping off from the chair he was sitting on to follow after her and declare "because I happen to be. An. Adventurer."

After pausing to let it set in "I'm Paskell and depending on the nature of your task I would be interested." Indeed the tengu needed more cash but he didn't need to let the woman know that because if anyone actually knew him he became an adventurer for the sake of adventurer in the first place.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Pascell, You are Tengu, Ja?" Heinrich is wide eyed at the sight of the bird-man
[roll0] (what race is Pascall?)

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Charity begins to take a look at the close-fit armor worn by Tyrien when the masked stranger speaks up, asking about adventurers. She adds to the growing number of positive responses, "As am I, although this is hardly my 'adventuring look', if there were such a thing." She gives a flourish of self-presentation with her left hand, highlighting her rather ordinary, albeit rich with religious symbology, garb.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Persian-Woman_zps5ae2d16b.jpg

The dark-haired woman in the red veil nodded as everyone answered. Looking at the red-headed man with the accent, she replied, "Actually, I made no mention of seeking experienced adventurers, nor did mention that I was hiring... yet."

Turning to the other two experienced companions (Tyrien and Eanos) with him she continued, "To be honest, I am looking for some help with a little problem. I do not have much gold to offer so you three probably have better uses of your time."

Looking at the over-eager tengu and the other woman with nothing but a dagger she said, "I can potentially use your help. If you are interested in applying for the job come sit with me over there."

The slender woman gestured towards a booth several feet away that would offer some privacy in the taproom.

[sblock=Recruitment for Levels 2-4]If you are interested in playing you must read this Adventure Rules. They can be found here: Veiled Antics[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
With the possibility of a job, the scared man at the bar suddenly awakes from his near state of hibernation that food and drink has put him into. He stands up from his seat and walks over to the woman in need of help.
"Hello, my name is Robert. If you are hiring this nice lady..." He points at Charity "You should also hire me. I have known her all her adventuring life and can vouch for her."

Scott DeWar

"Is it to hunt rats, Fraulein? " Asks Heinrich. "Vee haf been hunting a 2 legged variety as late. Guten tag Herr Robert."

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
The young woman smiles broadly as Robert arrives, "Hunh, sleeping beauty is with us. And here I was, about to throw a rock." She elbows him gently in the side for effect. Turning back to her would-be employer, Charity continues, "That being the case, it is time to meet, then. Over there, yes?"

Charity only makes it two steps before turning to those seemingly too experienced for such job. "Thank you letting me crash your party, if only for a while. Fare thee well." She bows with the style of a Venzan swordsman, complete with flourish, red hair flowing a graceful arc, before turning and heading to the appointed place.

[sblock=Rules]Rules read and accepted. Note Charity is very close to level 4.
Somewhere in the wiki the head shot of Charity is there for you to make a token, pm.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"Hello Heinrich, I saw you put up more dirty limericks onto the bathroom walls." He smiles friendly to the old landadelian Mage.

He then receives the friendly nudge from Charity.
"Some of us were working hard at the last job. Takes some time to refill your energy." Robert responses to Charity.

He turns back to Heinrich. "I am sorry mein Freund. But work is calling."

omnitricks

First Post
"A job we have to keep hush hush? Those are the best kind. And anyone who is able to get a booth for a discussion must have money!" Paskell said on the need for privacy before going to the table.

Scott DeWar

Heinrich raises his glass to toast the three departing and says, "Möge die Sonne auf Ihren Schultern scheinen, Sie den Wind in ihrem Rücken haben und der Boden ihre Füße begrüßen"
[sblock=translation]Translation by a German native from: May the sun shine upon you shoulder, the wind be at your back and the road rise to greet your feet[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads