[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien made an arcane gesture and chilled the carafe of wine for them. She poured herself a goblet and toasted Henrich. Then she offered some to Charity.

She smiled, "Oh aye, we have met some time before. Briefly in this tavern. Eanos, this is Chastity a charitable warrior of virtue. I gave her some advice on the use of chakram's, I think."

Oddly enough, Tyrien sold those that she carried just yesterday. "I bought a new belt and some armor that I can wear underneath my clothes. The armor is a little heavier, but still allows me to use my full agility. So I got a more powerful magical belt to go with it. I also got some boots to allow me to move really fast."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +10 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 30 (23 flat-footed, 20 Touch)
HP: 88 Current: 88
CMB: +11 CMD: 31(23ff) Fort: +9 Reflex: +16 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg/+1d6 Elect), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Improved Snap Shot (15ft), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Seeker Arrow: 1/1 Remaining
Rounds of Haste: 10/10 Remaining
Fly Spell from armor: 1/1 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards, Silent Image)
2nd Level 1/1 (Cure Moderate Wounds, Sound Burst)[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
"Oh, nothing so complex," begins the young woman in Cortesian garb, responding to Tyrien, "just Charity. It's not much, but, it's what I have to work with." She sits down, eyeing the offered glass of wine, and gives a tentative sip. "Ah, thank you. In any case, yes, we chatted about a couple things of a general nature. And during a lull in the conversation my mind wandered a little, and I suddenly blurted out I needed a chakram. Tyrien kindly gave me one of hers. It's flown true on every use, too."

Changing the subject, Charity continues, "In any case, pleased to meet you, Eanos. And you, sir," she turns to the third member of the trio, "also a pleasure. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name…" She leaves the last sentence hanging and looks at Heinrich intently.

OOC: Not that Charity has any gear beyond a dagger with her, at the moment.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The red headed human rises and stretches. If he is a wizard , he has no visible familiar. He walks in measured steps to the table and bows to Charity.

"Guten tag Fraulein, I am Herr Heinrich Schreibersen, humble wielder of arcane elemental forces. May I join?" The question is addressed to all three at the table.

He appears to be confident, but not snooty, 5 foot 10 inches, slim build. His thick accent is olde Landadellian - within the Ouhm River compact you would gauge. His hair is red as flame, and as he seems to have an effect on the flames in the fireplace, the element you would guess he wields is fire. He holds a glass of wine half full, steaming and mulled with spices.
His clothing is simple gray cloth, good for traveling - sturdy weave. He wears a pendant of silver of a geometric design of a seemingly 3 dimensional shape.

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC: languages]What are the inspirations for the Landadellian languages? This is what I picked up so far:

Low = English
Old = German
High = ???
Middle = ???
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I think it probably depends on the player and whether or not he / she wants to RP with an accent. Heinrich had germanic elements before we actually implemented the regional languages stuff, if I recall correctly. I may be remembering that wrong.

Beyond that, since even regional languages can have some fairly wide variance, there's nothing to say your 'version' can't have a different influence. My 2 cents, at least[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

[sblock=ooc]I think it probably depends on the player and whether or not he / she wants to RP with an accent. Heinrich had germanic elements before we actually implemented the regional languages stuff, if I recall correctly. I may be remembering that wrong.

Beyond that, since even regional languages can have some fairly wide variance, there's nothing to say your 'version' can't have a different influence. My 2 cents, at least[/sblock]

you remember correctly.

Aura

Explorer
Charity, Human Female
Nodding to Heinrich amiably, Charity settles in and takes a sip of her wine. "Sorry if I don't respond in kind, but I'm not very learned in the realm of languages. Just Venzan and the home tongue." She traces her finger over the rim of the glass, listening for the odd pitch when she finally hits the right speed. "Ah, yes, good old Venzan glass. I hear it's not as common or inexpensive anywhere else."

Scott DeWar

Heinrich sits at the table and is seemingly entranced by the ring of the glass." In mein home barony, glass ist not seen, only clay or wood. some cut stone of quarries."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

Tyrien2Avatar_zps9be57a6a.jpg

Tyrien had no real comments about glass. Venza was The City of Glass, so it was theoretically everywhere.

She was more interested in shopping anyway. "What have you bought since we returned, Heinrich?"

"How about you, Charity? Have you been adventuring and earned enough gold to buy some interesting things?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +10 Perception: +19 (low-light vision)
AC: 30 (23 flat-footed, 20 Touch)
HP: 88 Current: 88
CMB: +11 CMD: 31(23ff) Fort: +9 Reflex: +16 Will: +7
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg/+1d6 Elect), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-3Att/+6dmg), Many Shot, Improved Snap Shot (15ft), Jingasa Luck (1xday, Immediate neg Critical/Sneak Attack), Combat Reflexes(8 AoO)
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow
Seeker Arrow: 1/1 Remaining
Rounds of Haste: 10/10 Remaining
Fly Spell from armor: 1/1 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation, Know Direction)
1st Level 4/4 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration, Chord of Shards, Silent Image)
2nd Level 1/1 (Cure Moderate Wounds, Sound Burst)[/sblock]

Remove ads